|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose art does Father celebrate, as if it is a Pieta or Sistine chapel ceiling?
2. What does Vonnegut believe all women bottle inside of themselves, which his mother releases unwittingly at midnight?
(a) Hydrochloric acid.
(b) Hydrofluoric acid.
(c) Hydrogen dioxide.
(d) Carbon dioxide.
3. What is the date of Vonnegut's requiem's premier?
(a) March 13, 1988.
(b) October 13, 1988.
(c) October 13, 1998.
(d) March 13, 1998.
4. How are Vonnegut and Elie Wiesel the same?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They share a German surname.
(c) They both have pet dogs.
(d) They are both Jewish.
5. He compares his adventures at Lake Maxincuckee to what explorer?
(a) Marco Polo.
(b) Christopher Columbus.
(c) Franz Ferdinand.
(d) Leif Ericson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vonnegut believe is the United State's only true art form prior to Jackson Pollock's work?
2. What do Vonnegut's grown children jointly own?
3. What happens to Algren that keeps Vonnegut from asking if Rushdie may join them at his party?
4. Vonnegut is enthusiastic about Pollock's work, but what does he feel is missing from Pollock's paintings?
5. Of what consisting of upper and lower houses is Hemingway a member?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)