|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Nancy Andreassen finds that people in what profession tend to be depressive or come from depressive families more often than in the general public?
2. What do Vonnegut's grown children jointly own?
(a) The lake house.
(b) A condominium in New York City.
(c) Their childhood home.
(d) A publishing house.
3. What is the date of Vonnegut's requiem's premier?
(a) March 13, 1988.
(b) October 13, 1998.
(c) March 13, 1998.
(d) October 13, 1988.
4. What does Vonnegut believe is the United State's only true art form prior to Jackson Pollock's work?
(d) Hip hop.
5. Why is Vonnegut good with guns?
(a) He is part of the NRA.
(b) His dad taught him how to shoot a gun.
(c) He is a Private First Class.
(d) He has watched many war movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vonnegut tell 1990 graduates of the University of Rhode Island?
2. What causes the author's mother's untreated insanity?
3. He compares his adventures at Lake Maxincuckee to what explorer?
4. Vonnegut defends what freedom?
5. What does Vonnegut believe about professional artists' opinions on vocal third parties, such as critics, curators, and collectors?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)