|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What choir performs Vonnegut's requiem?
(a) United Methodist choir.
(b) Universalist Unitarian choir.
(c) The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
(d) Hindu choir.
2. He compares his adventures at Lake Maxincuckee to what explorer?
(a) Leif Ericson.
(b) Christopher Columbus.
(c) Franz Ferdinand.
(d) Marco Polo.
3. What tribal name do the Vonneguts give themselves?
(a) Epta mayan-boys.
(c) Black Feathers.
4. What is his home on Lake Maxincuckee?
(a) An unheated frame cottage on a bluff.
(b) A large cabin in the valley.
(c) A brownstone apartment
(d) A camping tent.
5. Vonnegut Sr. is denied his dreams by what event?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) September 11, 2001.
(d) The Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Fates Worse Than Death, humorist Kurt Vonnegut examines the blindness of the American people to the hypocrisy of what administration?
2. Who enacts the Latin requiem text in 1570?
3. Where does Vonnegut attempt to get his own requiem mass translated into Latin but is denied?
4. What do Vonnegut's grown children jointly own?
5. Who buys the lake house but allows Vonnegut and his bride to honeymoon there?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)