|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jane Cox's relatives question her marriage to Vonnegut?
(a) They do not trust Vonnegut.
(b) They worry about her getting mixed up with Germans.
(c) They think she is not healthy enough to marry.
(d) They think she is too young to marry.
2. This book is the sequel to what other book?
(a) Easter Sunday.
(b) Good Friday.
(c) Palm Sunday.
(d) Friday the 13th.
3. Who is the composer who sets Vonnegut's Latin translation to music?
(a) Edith Wharton.
(b) Edgar Degas.
(c) Edgar Grana.
(d) Dame Edna.
4. He says his father is a rarity among Hoosiers. What other fantasy creature does the author compare his father to?
5. What is the date of Vonnegut's requiem's premier?
(a) March 13, 1998.
(b) October 13, 1998.
(c) October 13, 1988.
(d) March 13, 1988.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vonnegut believe all women bottle inside of themselves, which his mother releases unwittingly at midnight?
2. Dr. Nancy Andreassen finds that people in what profession tend to be depressive or come from depressive families more often than in the general public?
3. What does Pollock use to control his hands when he paints?
4. Why does Vonnegut like to write pieces for Architectural Digest?
5. Why is Algren bitter over his masterpiece, The Man with the Golden Arm?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)