Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do many of Vonnegut's books, including this one, not include?
(a) Individual human beings.
(c) Fantasy creatures.
(d) Social groups.
2. Who enacts the Latin requiem text in 1570?
(a) Leonardo da Vinci.
(b) Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
(c) Pope Pius V.
(d) Pope John II.
3. Who is the composer who sets Vonnegut's Latin translation to music?
(a) Edith Wharton.
(b) Edgar Degas.
(c) Edgar Grana.
(d) Dame Edna.
4. What does the U.S. allow for 100 years before diagnosing it as a social disease and fighting it?
(a) Civil war.
5. Why does Vonnegut feel out of intellectual step with his new neighbors in Cape Cod?
(a) He is a non-Anglo-Saxon.
(b) He is an Anglo-Saxon.
(c) He is not as intelligent as others in Cape Cod.
(d) He is not as wealthy as other in Cape Cod.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Americans are of German descent?
2. Why did Jane Cox's relatives question her marriage to Vonnegut?
3. How do the MIT students react to Vonnegut's speech?
4. After high school what does Jill make Manhattan and the world?
5. What happens to all writers?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)