Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What government authority has several of its members involved in financial or sexual atrocities, as well as advocating for civilians to be armed with assault rifles?
(a) The Attorney General's Commission Civil Rights.
(b) The Attorney General's Commission on Gun Control.
(c) The Attorney General's Commission on Pornography.
(d) The Attorney General's Commission on Religious Freedom.
2. He compares his adventures at Lake Maxincuckee to what explorer?
(a) Marco Polo.
(b) Christopher Columbus.
(c) Franz Ferdinand.
(d) Leif Ericson.
3. Why did Jane Cox's relatives question her marriage to Vonnegut?
(a) They do not trust Vonnegut.
(b) They think she is not healthy enough to marry.
(c) They think she is too young to marry.
(d) They worry about her getting mixed up with Germans.
4. What does Vonnegut tell Hemingway scholars defines his fellow Midwesterner?
(a) His cats.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) His writing.
5. When does Vonnegut get sick?
(a) When he does not get enough sleep.
(b) In the spring.
(c) When it is useful to him.
(d) In the fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vonnegut first meet O'Hare?
2. Whose art does Father celebrate, as if it is a Pieta or Sistine chapel ceiling?
3. Vonnegut defends what freedom?
4. Who enacts the Latin requiem text in 1570?
5. How does Vonnegut believe a writer's opinion about vocal third parties differs from that of a visual artist?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)