|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Vonnegut compare censorship's always being on the rise, around, and undiagnosed?
(a) Heart disease.
2. The Reverend finds "Slaughterhouse Five", as well as "Deliverance" and "Catcher in the Rye," falling short in what way?
(a) In engaging society in healthy practices.
(b) In Christian behavior and attitudes.
(c) In Buddhist doctrines.
(d) In promoting his religious quest.
3. What does Pollock use to control his hands when he paints?
(a) Ideas from critics.
(b) Early sketches.
(c) A painter's machine.
4. What do Jane and Vonnegut have in common?
(a) They both paint.
(b) They are both of German descent.
(c) They are both writers.
(d) They love New York City.
5. What will bust up all cultures and create a Third-World planet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Vonnegut believes that the goal in the U.S. is only to train intelligent, well-educated people to do what?
2. Who is the author of THE KILIMANJARO DEVICE?
3. The Attorney General's Commission believes that sufferers of what disease get what they deserve?
4. Who is the Cody, Wyoming, artist who is America's foremost adventurer in the Abstract Expressionist movement?
5. Who founds the Indianapolis chapter of Alcoholics Anonymous in 1955?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)