|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Reverend oppose?
(a) stemcell research.
(b) The demi-god given right to consider any idea one wants.
(c) Using fertility drugs to become pregnant.
2. Why do psychiatrists believe Mark is a misdiagnosed depressive?
(a) Mark has all the symptoms of someone who is depressed.
(b) Mark seems sad.
(c) They do not believe that one can recover from bipolar disorder.
(d) They do not believe that one can recover from schizophrenia.
3. He compares his adventures at Lake Maxincuckee to what explorer?
(a) Leif Ericson.
(b) Marco Polo.
(c) Franz Ferdinand.
(d) Christopher Columbus.
4. The Attorney General's Commission compares anything that sounds like the Sermon on the Mount to what?
5. According to the Attorney General's Commission, what is worth its expensive price tag?
(a) billion-dollar NASA spacecraft.
(b) billion-dollar financial institutions.
(c) billion-dollar condominiums.
(d) billion-dollar airplanes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Vonnegut laments that people can say atrocious things in public, but he is charged with encouraging what?
2. Who buys the lake house but allows Vonnegut and his bride to honeymoon there?
3. Who is the Cody, Wyoming, artist who is America's foremost adventurer in the Abstract Expressionist movement?
4. What are heavy among the writers Vonnegut cares about?
5. What novel about the state of people's portable souls does Jane ask Vonnegut to read?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)