|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What novel about the state of people's portable souls does Jane ask Vonnegut to read?
(a) Blood Brothers.
(b) Blood Diamond.
(c) The Brothers Grimm.
(d) The Brothers Karamazov.
2. What does the Reverend oppose?
(b) stemcell research.
(c) Using fertility drugs to become pregnant.
(d) The demi-god given right to consider any idea one wants.
3. What tribal name do the Vonneguts give themselves?
(c) Epta mayan-boys.
(d) Black Feathers.
4. What is Vonnegut's sarcasm referring to when he mentions scales falling from his eyes?
(a) His sarcasm refers to a remark he makes about needing the government's aid in suppressing harmful words and images.
(b) His sarcasm refers to a remark he makes about the Second Amendment.
(c) His sarcasm refers to a remark he makes about gun control.
(d) His sarcasm refer to the remark he makes about suppressing harmful words and images on his own.
5. What does Vonnegut believe is the United State's only true art form prior to Jackson Pollock's work?
(b) Hip hop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Vonnegut defends what freedom?
2. What do Jane and Vonnegut have in common?
3. Why do psychiatrists believe Mark is a misdiagnosed depressive?
4. Unlike many short-lived 20th-century art movements, what movement has more enthusiasts than ever?
5. What does Vonnegut believe all women bottle inside of themselves, which his mother releases unwittingly at midnight?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)