|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ethnic groups does the Attorney General's Commission label as "terrorists" whenever possible?
2. Vonnegut is enthusiastic about Pollock's work, but what does he feel is missing from Pollock's paintings?
(a) A horizon.
(c) Human figures.
3. Dr. Nancy Andreassen finds that people in what profession tend to be depressive or come from depressive families more often than in the general public?
4. How are Vonnegut and Elie Wiesel the same?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are both Jewish.
(c) They both have pet dogs.
(d) They share a German surname.
5. What does Vonnegut believe all women bottle inside of themselves, which his mother releases unwittingly at midnight?
(a) Hydrofluoric acid.
(b) Hydrogen dioxide.
(c) Carbon dioxide.
(d) Hydrochloric acid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pollock use to control his hands when he paints?
2. Who is the Cody, Wyoming, artist who is America's foremost adventurer in the Abstract Expressionist movement?
3. What does Vonnegut believe is the cause of mental illness?
4. What does Vonnegut's degree in anthropology teach him about villains?
5. What government authority has several of its members involved in financial or sexual atrocities, as well as advocating for civilians to be armed with assault rifles?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)