|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Vonnegut first meet O'Hare?
(a) Camp Atterbury.
(c) Camp Harrison.
(d) High school.
2. Who is nearing economic, legal, and social equality only in Vonnegut's lifetime?
(c) Women and racial minorities.
(d) Elderly people.
3. What does Vonnegut believe is declining but could return?
(d) Corporal punishment.
4. Why does the Spanish Civil War give Hemingway material rather than World War I?
(a) Americans are too upset by World War I.
(b) The Spanish Civial War has more exciting battles than World War I.
(c) The U.S. enters World War I too late to have war stories.
(d) Hemingway knows more about the Spanish Civil War than World War I.
5. How much does Vonnegut believe is enough to make a masterpiece? Beyond that, it is like empty talk at the end of a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vonnegut believe all women bottle inside of themselves, which his mother releases unwittingly at midnight?
2. Sufferers of what deficiency seek to become members of a crazy artificial extended family?
3. Does Vonnegut believe that most civilians can be considered a "well-regulated militia?"
4. What does Dr. Robert Redfield insist every society passes through?
5. What does Vonnegut believe is the United State's only true art form prior to Jackson Pollock's work?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)