|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sufferers of what deficiency seek to become members of a crazy artificial extended family?
(a) Gluten Deficiency.
(b) Vitamin B Deficiency.
(c) Auto-Immune Deficiency.
(d) Folk Society Deficiency.
2. What happens to all writers?
(a) They grow to be better writers.
(b) They become more famous with age.
(c) They grow dated.
(d) Their stories grow more optimistic with each passing year.
3. Where does Vonnegut first meet O'Hare?
(a) Camp Harrison.
(b) Camp Atterbury.
(d) High school.
4. What does Vonnegut believe all women bottle inside of themselves, which his mother releases unwittingly at midnight?
(a) Hydrochloric acid.
(b) Hydrogen dioxide.
(c) Hydrofluoric acid.
(d) Carbon dioxide.
5. In which art form does Father show promise before the Great Depression?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vonnegut believe it is time to hear?
2. Who is nearing economic, legal, and social equality only in Vonnegut's lifetime?
3. Vonnegut is the third person in his family to have a one-person show and the second to put in time in a "laughing academy." What is he the first to do?
4. What happens to Algren that keeps Vonnegut from asking if Rushdie may join them at his party?
5. What does Vonnegut assert is often Hemingway's male characters' greatest reward?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)