|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What choir performs Vonnegut's requiem?
(a) Universalist Unitarian choir.
(b) United Methodist choir.
(c) Hindu choir.
(d) The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
2. What organization prevents Mozambicans from learning to read and write?
(d) World Vision.
3. Who is the composer who sets Vonnegut's Latin translation to music?
(a) Edgar Grana.
(b) Dame Edna.
(c) Edgar Degas.
(d) Edith Wharton.
4. With whom does Vonnegut travel to Mozambique?
(a) Mark Vonnegut.
(b) Jill Krementz.
(c) Bill Pilgrim.
(d) John Yale.
5. Who sponsors Vonnegut's 1990 trip to Mozambique?
(a) World Vision.
(b) Audobon Society.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Vonnegut's trip to Mozambique make him feel?
2. What is World Vision?
3. What is the date of Vonnegut's requiem's premier?
4. For what does the traditional requiem ask?
5. Who translates Vonnegut's requiem into Latin?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)