|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the character Bill Pilgrim different from Joe Crone?
(a) Joe Crone starves himself to death, while Bill Pilgrim returns home to become an optometrist.
(b) Bill Pilgrim is shy and sad, while Joe Crone is an enthusiastic extrovert.
(c) Bill Pilgrim commits suicide, while Joe Crone become a doctor.
(d) They are from different cities in the United States.
2. What is the date of Vonnegut's requiem's premier?
(a) October 13, 1998.
(b) October 13, 1988.
(c) March 13, 1998.
(d) March 13, 1988.
3. Who is the model for Vonnegut's Bill Pilgrim in SLAUGHTERHOUSE FIVE?
(a) Jane Seymour.
(b) Bishop Moore.
(c) Joe Crone.
(d) Jack Spratt.
4. Requiem masses are customarily sung in what language?
5. Where does Vonnegut attempt to get his own requiem mass translated into Latin but is denied?
(a) SUNY Purchase.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Vonnegut's trip to Mozambique make him feel?
2. What choir performs Vonnegut's requiem?
3. What does Vonnegut miss from his youth?
4. Why is Vonnegut drawn to the text?
5. Who translates Vonnegut's requiem into Latin?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)