|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date of Vonnegut's requiem's premier?
(a) October 13, 1988.
(b) March 13, 1998.
(c) March 13, 1988.
(d) October 13, 1998.
2. With what magazine does Vonnegut travel to Mozambique in 1990 to write an article?
(b) National Geographic.
(c) The New Yorker.
(d) US News and World Report.
3. What choir performs Vonnegut's requiem?
(a) United Methodist choir.
(b) The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
(c) Universalist Unitarian choir.
(d) Hindu choir.
4. What does Vonnegut miss from his youth?
(a) Friends from school.
(b) The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra.
(c) Freedom from knowing humans will render the planet uninhabitable.
(d) The Fourth of July Fireworks.
5. What is one thing Vonnegut mentions in his letter to the future?
(a) Future generations need to use more petroleum for fuel.
(b) Countries in the future should stop communicating with one another.
(c) Today's rulers need to stop thinking science can fix anything for $1 trillion.
(d) Leaders of the future should fix the environment issues through scientific discoveries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Vonnegut drawn to the text?
2. What is World Vision?
3. With whom does Vonnegut travel to Mozambique?
4. What organization prevents Mozambicans from learning to read and write?
5. How does Vonnegut's trip to Mozambique make him feel?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)