|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Vonnegut travel to Mozambique?
(a) Jill Krementz.
(b) Bill Pilgrim.
(c) Mark Vonnegut.
(d) John Yale.
2. What organization prevents Mozambicans from learning to read and write?
(a) World Vision.
3. Requiem masses are customarily sung in what language?
4. Who is the composer who sets Vonnegut's Latin translation to music?
(a) Dame Edna.
(b) Edith Wharton.
(c) Edgar Grana.
(d) Edgar Degas.
5. What choir performs Vonnegut's requiem?
(a) Hindu choir.
(b) United Methodist choir.
(c) Universalist Unitarian choir.
(d) The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who translates Vonnegut's requiem into Latin?
2. In his letter to the future, what does Vonnegut say today's rulers are doing to Nature's stern but reasonable surrender terms?
3. How does Vonnegut's trip to Mozambique make him feel?
4. For what does the traditional requiem ask?
5. Why does Vonnegut become cranky when hearing his requiem performed?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)