|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the composer of the new requiem setting?
(a) Andrew Lloyd Webber.
(b) Josh Groban.
(c) Robert Samels.
(d) Celine Dion.
2. In his letter to the future, what does Vonnegut say today's rulers are doing to Nature's stern but reasonable surrender terms?
(b) Working towards a peacable agreement.
(c) Conserving energy.
(d) Limiting waste.
3. Where does Vonnegut attempt to get his own requiem mass translated into Latin but is denied?
(c) SUNY Purchase.
4. What does Vonnegut miss from his youth?
(a) Friends from school.
(b) Freedom from knowing humans will render the planet uninhabitable.
(c) The Fourth of July Fireworks.
(d) The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra.
5. What choir performs Vonnegut's requiem?
(a) Hindu choir.
(b) United Methodist choir.
(c) Universalist Unitarian choir.
(d) The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Vonnegut's trip to Mozambique make him feel?
2. Who is the model for Vonnegut's Bill Pilgrim in SLAUGHTERHOUSE FIVE?
3. How is the character Bill Pilgrim different from Joe Crone?
4. Why is Vonnegut drawn to the text?
5. What is the date of Vonnegut's requiem's premier?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)