|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sallie when Lotto dies?
2. How much weight was Mathilde told she needed to lose in Chapter 10 of Furies?
(a) 15 pounds.
(b) 10 pounds.
(c) 20 pounds.
(d) 5 pounds.
3. What does Chollie send Mathilde in Chapter 5 of Furies?
(c) Belgian chocolates.
(d) Swiss cheese.
4. What does Chollie wear when he comes to see Mathilde in Chapter 1 of Furies after Lotto's death?
(a) Jeans and jean jacket.
(b) Sweatshirt and sweatpants.
(c) Business suit.
(d) Polo shirt and khakis.
5. Where did Mathilde travel when Lotto was at the artists' colony?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mathilde find Lotto after he died?
2. How old was Chollie's twin sister when she killed herself?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 13 of Furies, how long has it been since Lotto died?
4. What color dress does Mathilde wear at the beginning of Chapter 11 of Furies?
5. In Chapter 16 of Furies, according to Bette, how far along is Mathilde in her pregnancy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rachel try to help Mathilde in Chapter 9 of Furies?
2. How did Mathilde get Lotto to notice her?
3. Why did Mathilde hire a private investigator?
4. How did Mathilde meet Ariel?
5. In Chapter 7 of Furies, why did Mathilde go to Thailand?
6. What do Chollie and Mathilde have in common when he comes to her after Lotto dies?
7. Why did Mathilde get rid of the dog and how did she get rid of him?
8. What did Mathilde's maternal grandmother look like when she picked up Mathilde at the train station in Chapter 6 of Furies?
9. What did Rachel look like the day Lotto and Mathilde graduated from college?
10. How did the private investigator that Mathilde hired know Lotto?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)