|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10 of Furies, where did Mathilde's uncle often travel?
(d) New York.
2. How much weight was Mathilde told she needed to lose in Chapter 10 of Furies?
(a) 15 pounds.
(b) 10 pounds.
(c) 5 pounds.
(d) 20 pounds.
3. At what age did Mathilde get sterilized?
4. How tall is Mathilde?
(a) 6 feet.
(b) 5 feet 4 inches.
(c) 5 feet 11 inches.
(d) 6 feet 3 inches.
5. In Chapter 5 of Furies, what does Mathilde hit while driving one night?
(a) Cement barrier.
(b) Concrete wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16 of Furies, how long had Mathilde been working at Ariel's gallery again?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 13 of Furies, how long has it been since Lotto died?
3. Where did Mathilde sleep at the beginning of Chapter 10 of Furies after her uncle spoke to her?
4. What did Bette have on her table when she invited Mathilde to come to her apartment?
5. What did Mathilde's father do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rachel try to help Mathilde in Chapter 9 of Furies?
2. Why did Mathilde quit working for Ariel in Chapter 16 of Furies?
3. What do Chollie and Mathilde have in common when he comes to her after Lotto dies?
4. How did Mathilde find Lotto when he died?
5. Did Mathilde ever lie to Lotto?
6. Who did Mathilde's private investigator find as an informant?
7. Why didn't Mathilde ever have children?
8. How did Mathilde get Lotto's first play funded?
9. Why did Mathilde get rid of the dog and how did she get rid of him?
10. Why did Sallie leave in Chapter 5 of Furies, where did she go, and when did she plan to return?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)