|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died when Go tried to hang herself?
2. What does Luanne call Lotto during a party in Chapter 3 of Fates?
3. How old is Lotto on New Year's eve in Chapter 3 of Fates?
4. What does Leo tell Mathilde at first when she asks to read what he wrote at the beginning of Chapter 6 of Fates?
5. In Chapter 7 of Fates where had Lotto eaten breakfast before the symposium?
(a) San Franciso.
(b) Palo Alto.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Bernardino.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color wedding dress does Go begin to weave after singing with Ros?
2. Later in Chapter 6 of Fates, why doesn't Lancelot want Mathilde to read what he has written?
3. What does Lotto remember giving a Broadway actress for a wedding gift?
4. What is the date of the play in Chapter 8 of Fates?
5. What is Mathilde allergic to?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 9 of Fates, what does Chollie ask a bartender to do?
2. What happens when a man comes to speak to Lotto after his play "Eleanor of Aquitaine"?
3. Who was selected for a symposium on the future of theater in Chapter 7 of Fates?
4. Where does Chapter 9 of Fates take place?
5. Why is Lotto gone so long when he goes to fetch milk at the grocery store in "Eschatology"?
6. Why does Lotto feel that Mathilde needs her sleep toward the end of 'Fates, Chapter 3' when he is awake using his laptop?
7. What is the name and topic of a play that Lotto writes in 2001?
8. Where is "The House in the Grove" set and who are the characters in Act II, Scene I?
9. What does Ladybird think about Olivia in the play Lotto writes in 2003?
10. What happens to Lancelot as he leaves a plane at the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)