|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Lotto and Mathilde date before they eloped?
(a) 14 months.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 6 months.
2. In Act III of "Antigonad," what God fights on the platform?
3. What is the last sound heard as "The Antigonad" concludes?
4. What is Mathilde wearing at the beginning of Fates: Chapter 1?
(a) Jeans and sweater.
(b) One-piece swimsuit.
(c) Green bikini.
(d) Khakis and blazer.
5. Where was Lotto born?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mathilde reads Lancelot's writing at the beginning of Chapter 6 of Fates, who does she tell that the work could have been great?
2. In Chapter 7 of Fates, where is Mathilde when Lotto gets to the hotel?
3. Where does Lancelot do his writing?
4. In "The Antigonad," what language does the chorus sing in?
5. Who is the female lead in "Ship of Fools"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was selected for a symposium on the future of theater in Chapter 7 of Fates?
2. What does Mathilde say is Lotto's gift and why?
3. In Chapter 10 of Fates, what does Lotto imagine his mother tells him about marriage?
4. Where does Chapter 9 of Fates take place?
5. Why does Lotto feel that Mathilde needs her sleep toward the end of 'Fates, Chapter 3' when he is awake using his laptop?
6. What does Lotto feel when Mathilde tells him he can be a playwright?
7. Who are the main characters in "Ship of Fools"?
8. What does Lotto do after the symposium when his wife disappears?
9. Why were Lotto's comments at the symposium just a small bit of news that doesn't last long?
10. Who was Leo Sen and what happened to him?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)