|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act III of "Antigonad," what God fights on the platform?
2. When does Lotto write "Ship of Fools"?
3. On New Year's Eve in Chapter 3 of Fates, what hours does Lotto say that Mathilde has been working to support them?
(a) 8 hour days, 6 days a week.
(b) 10 hours days, 5 days a week.
(c) 16 hour days, 6 days a week.
(d) 12 hour days, 6 days a week.
4. What New Year is being celebrated in Chapter 3 of Fates?
5. What does Lotto sing when Sallie and Rachel are visiting for Christmas in Chapter 3 of Fates?
(a) Jingle Bells.
(b) Joy to the World.
(c) White Christmas.
(d) First Noel.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what month did Lotto and his friends dig a big hole on the beach?
2. How old is Lotto on New Year's eve in Chapter 3 of Fates?
3. What is the last sound heard as "The Antigonad" concludes?
4. In Chapter 7 of Fates, what does the hotel send Lotto to eat after he arrives?
5. What is Mathilde allergic to?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 10 of Fates, what does Lotto imagine his mother tells him about marriage?
2. Who are the main characters in "Ship of Fools"?
3. Who was selected for a symposium on the future of theater in Chapter 7 of Fates?
4. What does Mathilde say is Lotto's gift and why?
5. In "Ship of Fools," what has happened to the world?
6. Where does Chapter 9 of Fates take place?
7. What does Mathilde suggest that Lotto do two weeks after his accident?
8. What is the name and topic of a play that Lotto writes in 2001?
9. Why does Lotto feel that Mathilde needs her sleep toward the end of 'Fates, Chapter 3' when he is awake using his laptop?
10. Who was Leo Sen and what happened to him?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)