|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Rachel when Lotto and Mathilde graduated from college?
(a) About 7.
(b) 9 or so.
2. In Chapter 10 of Furies, when the man who followed Mathilde got her a taxi, when did he tell her to call him?
3. What is Ariel's last name?
4. Where is Sallie when Lotto dies?
5. How many men had Mathilde made love to before Lotto?
6. How old is Ariel when Mathilde is 60?
7. At the beginning of Chapter 5 in Furies, where does Sallie go?
(d) United States.
8. What did the driver buy Mathilde in Chapter 8 of Furies after picking her up at the airport?
(a) Chocolate milkshake.
(c) Strawberry milkshake.
9. When Mathilde's uncle died, to whom did he leave his money?
(b) Home for indigent mothers.
(c) Mathilde's mother.
(d) An orphanage.
10. How old was Chollie's twin sister when she killed herself?
11. What had Mathilde and Lotto been driving before his mother died?
(a) Subaru Outback.
(b) Toyota Corolla.
(c) Dodge Caravan.
(d) Honda Civic.
12. How old is Lotto when he dies?
13. In Chapter 14 of Furies, how much did Mathilde and Lotto have in their checking account by October?
(a) 34 cents.
(b) 58 cents.
14. In Chapter 10 of Furies, at what station did Mathilde get off the train?
(a) Suburban Station.
(b) Market East.
(d) Penn Station.
15. Where did Mathilde sleep at her maternal grandmother's in Chapter 6 of Furies?
(d) Floor under her grandmother's bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Mathilde conceived?
2. While Lotto was at the artists' colony working with Leo Sen, what did Mathilde eat?
3. Where was Mathilde sent when she was five or six?
4. What did Mathilde's father do for a living?
5. How old was Mathilde when her maternal grandmother died?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)