|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7 of Fates, what does the hotel send Lotto to eat after he arrives?
(a) Salmon and asparagus.
(b) Steak and onions.
(c) Pheasant under glass.
(d) Chicken and dumplings.
2. What is the name of the main character in the play in Chapter 8 of Fates?
3. in "The Antigonad," what does Go have to do in order to be set free?
(a) Swallow her pride.
(c) Humble herself.
4. Where was Lotto's mother raised?
(b) New York.
(d) New Hampshire.
5. What color wedding dress does Go begin to weave after singing with Ros?
6. What is Mathilde wearing in Chapter 3 of Fates when Sallie and Rachel are visiting for Christmas?
(a) Velvet dress.
(b) Golden dress.
(c) Silver dress.
(d) Black pantsuit.
7. How many words can the bats that Go bred speak?
(a) About 5.
(d) No more than 10.
8. How old is Rachel when Lotto graduates from college?
9. How long did Lotto and Mathilde date before they eloped?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 14 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 6 months.
10. In Chapter 7 of Fates where had Lotto eaten breakfast before the symposium?
(a) Palo Alto.
(b) San Franciso.
(c) San Bernardino.
(d) Los Angeles.
11. In the beginning of Chapter 6 of Fates, where does Lancelot go?
12. How many gods, tunnelers and commuters are there in Lancelot's opera "The Antigonad"?
13. What did Antoinette read to Lotto one night when he is four?
14. What New Year is being celebrated in Chapter 3 of Fates?
15. In Act III of "Antigonad," what God fights on the platform?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lotto's first role in a play when he was in boarding school?
2. How tall was Gawain?
3. How old was Antoinette when she met Sallie?
4. What does Luanne call Lotto during a party in Chapter 3 of Fates?
5. When Mathilde reads Lancelot's writing at the beginning of Chapter 6 of Fates, who does she tell that the work could have been great?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)