|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a video in Part I of "The Antigonad," when does Go's cave land in London?
2. Where does Lotto like to say he was born?
(a) Eye of a hurricane.
(b) In the middle of a thunderstorm.
3. In "The Antigonad," which god cuts Antigone down, revives her, and seals her into a cave?
4. Why does the main character say he is unhappy in Chapter 8 of Fates?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He is friendless.
(c) He is cold.
(d) He is lonely.
5. What is the name of the main character in the play in Chapter 8 of Fates?
6. When Mathilde reads Lancelot's writing at the beginning of Chapter 6 of Fates, who does she tell that the work could have been great?
(b) The cat.
(c) The dog.
7. Where does the play take place in Chapter 8 of Fates?
(a) Boys' boarding school.
(b) A New York mansion.
(c) Swimming pool.
(d) An old farmhouse.
8. Where was Lotto born?
9. What is wrong with Samuel in Chapter 3 of Fates?
(b) Testicular cancer.
(c) Bad back.
(d) Torn knee cap.
10. What does Leo tell Mathilde at first when she asks to read what he wrote at the beginning of Chapter 6 of Fates?
11. After the symposium in Chapter 7 of Fates, how many times does Lotto play solitaire as he tries to call Mathilde?
12. How old was Sallie when Antoinette met her?
13. During the Halloween party in Chapter 3 of Fates, what field does Chollie tell Mathilde he is working in?
(a) Pet food.
(b) Natural foods.
(c) Used-car business.
(d) Real estate.
14. How old was Sallie when her parents died?
15. What does Luanne call Lotto during a party in Chapter 3 of Fates?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rachel view Lotto's apartment when she and Sallie are visiting for Christmas in Chapter 3 of Fates?
2. At the end of Chapter 1 of Fates, how long have Lotto and Mathilde been married?
3. What music did Antoinette play for Lotto when he as a pea-smeared child in a high chair?
4. How many gods, tunnelers and commuters are there in Lancelot's opera "The Antigonad"?
5. What was the only college Lotto applied to?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)