|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Samuel in Chapter 3 of Fates?
(b) Bad back.
(c) Testicular cancer.
(d) Torn knee cap.
2. After the symposium in Chapter 7 of Fates, how many times does Lotto play solitaire as he tries to call Mathilde?
3. What street does Lotto take as he leaves the building where the symposium was held in Chapter 7 of Fates?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Washington Ave.
(c) Pace Street.
(d) El Camino Real.
4. During what month did Lotto and his friends dig a big hole on the beach?
5. What color wedding dress does Go begin to weave after singing with Ros?
6. What does the moderator, Lotto, and the other participants in the symposium in Chapter 7 of Fates drink before the event?
7. In "The Antigonad," which god cuts Antigone down, revives her, and seals her into a cave?
8. In Chapter 3 of Fates, what type of party does Lotto have hoping it will cheer Mathilde up?
(d) Dinner party.
9. Where does Lotto go to get something to eat after the symposium in Chapter 7 of Fates?
(b) Fast food place.
(c) Mexican restaurant.
(d) Chinese restaurant.
10. On New Year's Eve in Chapter 3 of Fates, what hours does Lotto say that Mathilde has been working to support them?
(a) 16 hour days, 6 days a week.
(b) 8 hour days, 6 days a week.
(c) 10 hours days, 5 days a week.
(d) 12 hour days, 6 days a week.
11. In Chapter 7 of Fates, what does the hotel send Lotto to eat after he arrives?
(a) Chicken and dumplings.
(b) Steak and onions.
(c) Salmon and asparagus.
(d) Pheasant under glass.
12. At the end of Chapter 1 of Fates, how long have Lotto and Mathilde been married?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 11 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 2 years.
13. What is Mathilde wearing at the beginning of Fates: Chapter 1?
(a) Khakis and blazer.
(b) One-piece swimsuit.
(c) Green bikini.
(d) Jeans and sweater.
14. How old is Lotto when he participates in a symposium at the beginning of Chapter 7 of Fates?
15. When Lotto decides to walk to the hotel in Chapter 7 of Fates, what time does he think he will arrive there?
(b) 5 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Lotto when he married Mathilde?
2. How long did Lotto and Mathilde date before they eloped?
3. How many sisters did Antoinette have?
4. In Chapter 7 of Fates, where is Mathilde when Lotto gets to the hotel?
5. Where does the character Go in Lancelot's play in Chapter 6 of Fates stay during the entire opera?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)