|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Furies : Chapters 19-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gods, tunnelers and commuters are there in Lancelot's opera "The Antigonad"?
2. In Act III of "Antigonad," what God fights on the platform?
3. How long were Lotto's parents married when he was born?
(a) A year.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 36 months.
(d) 2 years.
4. How old was Lotto when he married Mathilde?
5. In Chapter 14 of Furies, how much did Mathilde and Lotto have in their checking account by October?
(a) 58 cents.
(c) 34 cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chollie send Mathilde in Chapter 5 of Furies?
2. In "The Antigonad," which god cuts Antigone down, revives her, and seals her into a cave?
3. In Chapter 14 of Furies, what necklace was Mathilde wearing that Rachel liked?
4. What grade was Lotto finishing when his father died?
5. For how many years did Lotto and his mother communicate by video on Sunday afternoons?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)