|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Furies : Chapters 19-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the party Mathilde remembers in Chapter 19 of Furies, how many children did Samuel and his wife have?
2. What is the investigator wearing when she meets Mathilde at her house in Chapter 19 of Furies?
(a) Jeans and t-shirt.
(b) Khakis and blazer.
(c) Red dress.
(d) Black dress.
3. In Chapter 17 of Furies, what does the investigator look like that Mathilde hired to follow Chollie?
(b) Business woman.
(c) Young boy.
(d) Old woman.
4. Where did Mathilde sleep at the beginning of Chapter 10 of Furies after her uncle spoke to her?
(a) In the closet.
(b) On a window seat.
(c) Behind a couch.
(d) Under her bed.
5. What color wedding dress does Go begin to weave after singing with Ros?
Short Answer Questions
1. What New Year is being celebrated in Chapter 3 of Fates?
2. During the Halloween party in Chapter 3 of Fates, what field does Chollie tell Mathilde he is working in?
3. When Lotto decides to walk to the hotel in Chapter 7 of Fates, what time does he think he will arrive there?
4. What does Lotto sing when Sallie and Rachel are visiting for Christmas in Chapter 3 of Fates?
5. What is the last sound heard as "The Antigonad" concludes?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)