|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Furies: Chapters 10-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7 of Fates, what does the hotel send Lotto to eat after he arrives?
(a) Salmon and asparagus.
(b) Steak and onions.
(c) Pheasant under glass.
(d) Chicken and dumplings.
2. Where does Lancelot do his writing?
(a) Sun porch.
(c) Office on the first floor of his house.
(d) Top of the house.
3. What did Bette have on her table when she invited Mathilde to come to her apartment?
(c) Magnolia leaves.
4. How many colleges did Mathilde apply to?
5. What did Lotto wake Mathilde with every day that they had lived under the same roof?
(a) Back rub.
(b) Mug of coffee.
(d) Hot chocolate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main character in the play in Chapter 8 of Fates?
2. What was Jelly Roll's name?
3. Where does Lotto like to say he was born?
4. Where does Lotto go to get something to eat after the symposium in Chapter 7 of Fates?
5. Where was Mathilde sent when she was five or six?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)