|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Furies: Chapters 1-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chollie send Mathilde in Chapter 5 of Furies?
(a) Belgian chocolates.
(c) Swiss cheese.
2. Later in Chapter 6 of Fates, why doesn't Lancelot want Mathilde to read what he has written?
(a) He wants his agent to read it first.
(b) He threw it away.
(c) He feels like a failure.
(d) He isn't finished.
3. How old was Chollie's twin sister when she killed herself?
4. In Act III of "Antigonad," what God fights on the platform?
5. What does Mathilde dress as for Halloween in Chapter 3 of Fates?
(c) Snow White.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lotto sing when Sallie and Rachel are visiting for Christmas in Chapter 3 of Fates?
2. What does Ariel send Mathilde in Chapter 5 of Furies?
3. In Chapter 1 of Furies, who stops Mathilde on a street in Boston and speaks to her?
4. In "The Antigonad," which god cuts Antigone down, revives her, and seals her into a cave?
5. On New Year's Eve in Chapter 3 of Fates, what hours does Lotto say that Mathilde has been working to support them?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)