|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Furies: Chapters 1-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who camps in the yard when Mathilde locks herself in her house after her husband's funeral?
2. Where was Mathilde sent when she was five or six?
3. What street does Lotto take as he leaves the building where the symposium was held in Chapter 7 of Fates?
(a) El Camino Real.
(b) Washington Ave.
(c) Pace Street.
(d) Main Street.
4. While Lotto was at the artists' colony working with Leo Sen, what did Mathilde eat?
(b) Canned soup.
(c) Tuna in a can.
(d) White bread.
5. What New Year is being celebrated in Chapter 3 of Fates?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years had Mathilde's father's family lived in the same house in Notre-Dame-des-Landes?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 5 in Furies, where does Sallie go?
3. What was Lotto's first role in a play when he was in boarding school?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 6 of Fates, where does Lancelot go?
5. What does Ariel send Mathilde in Chapter 5 of Furies?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)