|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fates: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Lotto when he participates in a symposium at the beginning of Chapter 7 of Fates?
2. On New Year's Eve in Chapter 3 of Fates, what hours does Lotto say that Mathilde has been working to support them?
(a) 8 hour days, 6 days a week.
(b) 10 hours days, 5 days a week.
(c) 12 hour days, 6 days a week.
(d) 16 hour days, 6 days a week.
3. What was Jelly Roll's name?
4. What grade was Lotto finishing when his father died?
5. What does Lotto remember giving a Broadway actress for a wedding gift?
(a) Antique silver grapefruit spoons.
(b) First edition book.
(c) Demitasse cups.
(d) First folio of a play.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the symposium in Chapter 7 of Fates, how many times does Lotto play solitaire as he tries to call Mathilde?
2. How old was Antoinette when she met Sallie?
3. How long did Lotto and Mathilde date before they eloped?
4. What is Mathilde allergic to?
5. When Mathilde reads Lancelot's writing at the beginning of Chapter 6 of Fates, who does she tell that the work could have been great?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)