|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fates: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Samuel in Chapter 3 of Fates?
(a) Testicular cancer.
(b) Bad back.
(d) Torn knee cap.
2. What is Mathilde wearing in Chapter 3 of Fates when Sallie and Rachel are visiting for Christmas?
(a) Velvet dress.
(b) Silver dress.
(c) Black pantsuit.
(d) Golden dress.
3. How old was Sallie when her parents died?
4. After the symposium in Chapter 7 of Fates, how many times does Lotto play solitaire as he tries to call Mathilde?
5. How old is Lotto when he participates in a symposium at the beginning of Chapter 7 of Fates?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lotto remember giving a Broadway actress for a wedding gift?
2. During what month did Lotto and his friends dig a big hole on the beach?
3. On New Year's Eve in Chapter 3 of Fates, what hours does Lotto say that Mathilde has been working to support them?
4. In "The Antigonad," which god cuts Antigone down, revives her, and seals her into a cave?
5. What was Jelly Roll's name?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)