|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Furies: Chapters 10-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7 of Fates, what does the hotel send Lotto to eat after he arrives?
(a) Pheasant under glass.
(b) Salmon and asparagus.
(c) Steak and onions.
(d) Chicken and dumplings.
2. What did Lotto wake Mathilde with every day that they had lived under the same roof?
(a) Hot chocolate.
(c) Back rub.
(d) Mug of coffee.
3. When did Mathilde begin writing her own works?
(a) At almost 40.
(b) At 43.
(c) At 35.
(d) At almost 38.
4. What did the driver buy Mathilde in Chapter 8 of Furies after picking her up at the airport?
(b) Chocolate milkshake.
(c) Strawberry milkshake.
5. How many colleges did Mathilde apply to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mathilde sleep at the beginning of Chapter 10 of Furies after her uncle spoke to her?
2. In Chapter 10 of Furies, how old was Mathilde?
3. How old was Mathilde when her maternal grandmother died?
4. Where does Lotto go to get something to eat after the symposium in Chapter 7 of Fates?
5. In Chapter 11 of Furies, what did Mathilde have at a diner with Ariel?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)