|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Gann react when he finds that O'Connor has snatched the C-87 that Gann and his crew were supposed to fly on their route to Greenland, sticking them instead with the older C-47?
2. Why does McCabe reassign Gann?
3. Which ocean does the crew fly over on their way to drop their cargo in Greenland?
4. How does Ross seem to handle and respond to Gann's mistakes at Wilkes-Barre and various other stops on their first flight?
5. Which of the following topics does Gann not ponder while flying from Goose...
This section contains 1,023 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)