Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where did Ernest Gann fly primarily prior to World War II?
2. What type of pilot was Ernest when he flew for the Air Transport Command?
A civil pilot.
3. When Ernest flew for the start-up company, between which two places did he fly mainly?
California and Hawaii.
4. In what other war, besides World War II, did Ernest fly?
The Korean War.
5. Why did Ernest retire from flying?
To avoid death.
6. In the prologue, which co-pilot does Ernest mention?
7. How far off altitude was Gann's plane?
This section contains 5,148 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)