Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ernest Gann fly primarily prior to World War II?
2. What type of pilot was Ernest when he flew for the Air Transport Command?
3. When Ernest flew for the start-up company, between which two places did he fly mainly?
4. In what other war, besides World War II, did Ernest fly?
5. Why did Ernest retire from flying?
6. In the prologue, which co-pilot does Ernest mention?
7. How far off altitude was Gann's plane?
This section contains 5,148 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)