|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 - "A Hole - So Small, but of Exquisite Design".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, to what city in Iceland are Gann and his crew expected to fly their next cargo load?
2. What type of adverse weather is Gann's flying route used to experiencing?
(a) Low lying snowfall.
(b) Deep, dense fog.
(c) Sudden, heavy thunderstorms.
(d) Large, golf ball-sized hail.
3. What modified and militarized plane is Gann flying when he makes his cargo flights?
(a) A C-67.
(b) A G-42.
(c) A C-47.
(d) A D-47.
4. How long is the trip from Goose Bay to Greenland estimated to be for Gann and his crew?
(a) 1,300 miles.
(b) 2,100 miles.
(c) 1,500 miles.
(d) 3,100 miles.
5. With a fire in the plane, Gann knows he must try to land. What does he see that overjoys him as he tries to land?
(a) Another plane ushering him onto the runway.
(b) A small hole in the weather.
(c) A clear view of the runway.
(d) The fire beginning to burn out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cargo load Gann and his crew are taking to Goose Bay?
2. Where does Gann mention the technician looks for the missing item when they are in Wilkes-Barre?
3. What is the name of the base where Gann lands in Greenland?
4. By the time Gann's crew reaches Iceland, about how long have they been flying?
5. What factor determines whether all the stops on the route are reached?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)