|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "Rule Books Are Paper - They Will Not Cushion a Sudden Meeting of Stone and Metal".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gann view Ross' Zen-like techniques?
(a) He enjoys these new techniques.
(b) He thinks that they are quite fun.
(c) He does not even notice they are happening.
(d) He finds them obnoxious.
2. How does Gann describe Ross' demeanor?
(a) He is rather unfriendly and arrogant.
(b) He is clumsy and rude.
(c) He walks with grace and is likeable.
(d) He is nervous but entertaining.
3. What modified and militarized plane is Gann flying when he makes his cargo flights?
(a) A C-47.
(b) A C-67.
(c) A D-47.
(d) A G-42.
4. Where is Gann when he first hears of the Japanese attacks on Pearl Harbor?
(a) Santa Barbara.
(d) San Juan.
5. While Gann is recovering from his illness, what are other pilots receiving?
(a) Their pension payments.
(b) Their war activation letters.
(c) Their pink slips.
(d) Their vacation pay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ross begins using Zen-like techniques with Gann to do what?
2. Why can't Lester fly anymore?
3. Trying to show his technical ability to Ross, what does Gann try to do immediately upon Ross' signal?
4. Who is Robbins?
5. What does Gann spend his time as a pilot doing?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)