|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "Of Numbers - and Their Power to Reduce the Presumptuous Quickly".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gann describe Ross' physical appearance?
(a) He is short and skinny.
(b) He is tall and rather round.
(c) He is clean and powerfully built.
(d) He is dirty but strong.
2. In chapter 4, what do we learn has happened to Gann while flying with Ross?
(a) Gann's flying abilities have vastly improved.
(b) Gann's flying abilities are miserable.
(c) Gann feels ready to be a head pilot.
(d) Gann decides that he does not want to fly anymore and quits.
3. Which of the following locations is not a stop on Gann's Newark route?
4. When Ernest flew for the start-up company, between which two places did he fly mainly?
(a) Mexico and New York.
(b) California and Hawaii.
(c) Colorado and Havana.
(d) Florida and Canada.
5. What is one thing that the seniority number determines?
(a) They are only referred to by their number.
(b) Their numbers determine what times they fly.
(c) They gain tenure by their seniority number.
(d) Their number assigns them to certain routes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keim expect from his new co-pilot?
2. Whose methods and practices does flight school teach the pilots?
3. In what other war, besides World War II, did Ernest fly?
4. How many men did Gann attend flight school with?
5. What does Gann spend his time as a pilot doing?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)