|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "A Captain - At Work".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of aircraft does Gann think is a cantankerous and difficult machine?
(a) The DC-2.
(b) The 747.
(c) The BC-4.
(d) The DC-3.
2. How does Gann view Ross' Zen-like techniques?
(a) He does not even notice they are happening.
(b) He thinks that they are quite fun.
(c) He finds them obnoxious.
(d) He enjoys these new techniques.
3. Ross begins using Zen-like techniques with Gann to do what?
(a) To make Gann choke under pressure.
(b) To practice his hypnotism.
(c) To develop Gann's confidence.
(d) To help Gann sleep.
4. Which of the following locations is not a stop on Gann's Newark route?
5. What type of training does McIntosh provide?
(a) Simulated training.
(b) Mental training.
(c) Secondary training.
(d) Classroom training.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plane is Ross considered the master of?
2. When the missing item cannot be located in Wilkes-Barre, what happens to the flight?
3. Which aircraft were the students primarily taught to fly?
4. What types of trips will Gann be flying while at Newark?
5. How does Gann describe Ross' demeanor?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)