|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "A Captain - At Work".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ross grow up as a child?
(a) Detroit, MI.
(b) Lansing, MI.
(c) Massilon, OH.
(d) Cleveland, OH.
2. What factor determines whether all the stops on the route are reached?
(a) The importance of the airport.
(b) The fuel meter.
(c) Gann's attitude.
(d) The weather.
3. What plane is Ross considered the master of?
(a) The DC-4.
(b) The DC-3.
(c) The DC-2.
(d) The DC-5.
4. What does Gann say that he is stalked by?
(a) The Unknown.
5. When Gann discovers that his demonstration flight will be on a DC-2, how does he feel?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is dismayed.
(c) He is indifferent.
(d) He is upset but pretends he is happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What area is Gann assigned to upon graduation?
2. What does Ross do as Gann repeatedly makes the same mistakes?
3. Which of the following tricks does Ross teach Gann for flying in severe weather?
4. Which aircraft were the students primarily taught to fly?
5. What type of aircraft does Gann think is a cantankerous and difficult machine?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)