|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "A Novitiate - Tangled and Stumbling in the Robes of His Order".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area is Gann assigned to upon graduation?
2. What happened to the start-up company Gann worked for after World War II?
(a) It failed.
(b) It became the biggest air carrier of all time.
(c) Gann became the president of the company.
(d) It became Southwest Airlines.
3. When Gann corrects the plane's altitude, what happens?
(a) Gann falls asleep.
(b) His co-pilot has a heart attack.
(c) Another plane flies by, barely missing Gann's plane.
(d) They hit a flock of birds.
4. What types of trips will Gann be flying while at Newark?
(a) Trips carrying weapons and arms.
(b) Trips carrying passengers and mail.
(c) Trips bombing enemy territory.
(d) Trips carrying foreign dignitaries.
5. What type of routes are the men being trained to fly?
(a) Low routes.
(b) Secret routes.
(c) Commercial routes.
(d) Fighter routes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does McCabe reassign Gann?
2. Who is Robbins?
3. How did Gann feel upon returning to his normal route after World War II?
4. What type of pilot was Ernest when he flew for the Air Transport Command?
5. Gann spent some time between wars flying overseas; where did he fly?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)