|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "A Novitiate - Tangled and Stumbling in the Robes of His Order".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ross reveal when he hears Gann is not Army-taught as a pilot?
(a) That he does not know what Army-taught means.
(b) That he only flies with Army-taught pilots.
(c) That he is not Army-taught, either.
(d) He believes everyone should be Army-taught.
2. How did Gann feel upon returning to his normal route after World War II?
(a) The short route bored him.
(b) He was emotionally scarred from the war.
(c) He did not go back to that route.
(d) He loved returning to his normal route.
3. What type of routes are the men being trained to fly?
(a) Secret routes.
(b) Commercial routes.
(c) Low routes.
(d) Fighter routes.
4. How does Gann describe Ross' physical appearance?
(a) He is clean and powerfully built.
(b) He is tall and rather round.
(c) He is short and skinny.
(d) He is dirty but strong.
5. What types of trips will Gann be flying while at Newark?
(a) Trips carrying foreign dignitaries.
(b) Trips carrying passengers and mail.
(c) Trips bombing enemy territory.
(d) Trips carrying weapons and arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of aircraft does Gann enjoy flying because it is easy and new?
2. What happened to the start-up company Gann worked for after World War II?
3. When Gann discovers that his demonstration flight will be on a DC-2, how does he feel?
4. What type of training does McIntosh provide?
5. How does Gann describe Ross' demeanor?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)