|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "A Novitiate - Tangled and Stumbling in the Robes of His Order".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gann ask Robbins about Ross?
(a) Because Gann has heard Ross is a horrible flyer.
(b) Because Robbins flies with Ross.
(c) Because he knows about all the pilots and co-pilots.
(d) Because Robbins and Ross are brothers.
2. What type of aircraft does Gann enjoy flying because it is easy and new?
(a) The BC-4.
(b) The DC-3.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The F27.
3. Whose methods and practices does flight school teach the pilots?
(a) Euro Airlines.
(b) British Airlines.
(c) Northern Airlines.
(d) American Airlines.
4. What type of pilot was Ernest when he flew for the Air Transport Command?
(a) An air raid pilot.
(b) A special forces pilot.
(c) A civil pilot.
(d) A fighter pilot.
5. Who is Robbins?
(a) Gann's best friend.
(b) The chief pilot.
(c) Another instructor.
(d) The airport coordinator and flight scheduler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of routes are the men being trained to fly?
2. In what other war, besides World War II, did Ernest fly?
3. How far off altitude was Gann's plane?
4. When Gann corrects the plane's altitude, what happens?
5. Which one of these men did not attend flight school with Gann?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)