|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 - "The Numbers - In a Wicked, Vengeful Mood".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 6, what does the reader learn about the need for pilots on Gann's route?
(a) His route needs pilots.
(b) His route needs more co-pilots.
(c) His route has a surplus of pilots.
(d) His route is fine with pilots.
2. How many men does Gann note it takes to fly the C-87?
3. What is one thing that the seniority number determines?
(a) Their numbers determine what times they fly.
(b) They are only referred to by their number.
(c) They gain tenure by their seniority number.
(d) Their number assigns them to certain routes.
4. In chapter 8, which friend of Gann's joins the route AM-21 as a pilot?
5. Over the next few months that they are flying together, what happens to Ross' attitude towards Gann?
(a) Ross becomes jealous of Gann's skills.
(b) He and Gann become best friends.
(c) He becomes more demanding of Gann.
(d) Ross refuses to fly with Gann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of shoes does Ross wear?
2. In chapter 4, what do we learn has happened to Gann while flying with Ross?
3. Due to having the visibility limitations on, what type of takeoff does Gann decide to do when leaving for Goose Bay?
4. How many round trips per week will Gann be required to do at Newark?
5. What causes O'Connor's flight to be lost in Chapter 11?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)