Prologue "The Tip of the Arrow - an Undesired Rendezvous in the Night"
1. Where did Ernest Gann fly primarily prior to World War II?
(a) The Northwest.
(b) New England.
(c) South Pacific.
2. What type of pilot was Ernest when he flew for the Air Transport Command?
(a) A fighter pilot.
(b) An air raid pilot.
(c) A special forces pilot.
(d) A civil pilot.
3. When Ernest flew for the start-up company, between which two places did he fly mainly?
(a) Colorado and Havana.
(b) Florida and Canada.
(c) Mexico and New York.
(d) California and Hawaii.
4. In what other war, besides World War II, did Ernest fly?
(a) The Korean War.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) The Persian Gulf War.
(d) The Battle of the Bulge.
5. Why did Ernest retire from flying?
(a) To spend more time with his family.
(b) To pursue his true passion, writing.
(c) To avoid death.
(d) Just because.
6. In the prologue, which co-pilot does Ernest mention?
7. How far off altitude was Gann's plane?
This section contains 5,148 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)