Prologue "The Tip of the Arrow - an Undesired Rendezvous in the Night"
1. Where did Ernest Gann fly primarily prior to World War II?
(a) New England.
(b) The Northwest.
(d) South Pacific.
2. What type of pilot was Ernest when he flew for the Air Transport Command?
(a) A civil pilot.
(b) A special forces pilot.
(c) An air raid pilot.
(d) A fighter pilot.
3. When Ernest flew for the start-up company, between which two places did he fly mainly?
(a) Colorado and Havana.
(b) Mexico and New York.
(c) California and Hawaii.
(d) Florida and Canada.
4. In what other war, besides World War II, did Ernest fly?
(a) The Persian Gulf War.
(b) The Battle of the Bulge.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) The Vietnam War.
5. Why did Ernest retire from flying?
(a) To avoid death.
(b) Just because.
(c) To pursue his true passion, writing.
(d) To spend more time with his family.
6. In the prologue, which co-pilot does Ernest mention?
7. How far off altitude was Gann's plane?
This section contains 5,148 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)