|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 18 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uma notice about Mira-Masi?
(a) Mira-Masi is much more argumentative than usual.
(b) Mira-Masi's vitality seems to be declining.
(c) Mira-Masi reaches out more and more to Uma.
(d) Mira-Masi's arguments with Papa are lessening in intensity.
2. What does a man who is interested in Uma do for a living?
(b) College professor.
(c) Store clerk.
3. Where is the ashram situated?
(a) On the Granges River.
(b) On the open plains.
(c) On a small tributary of the Ganges River.
(d) At the foot of some hills.
4. When does Mira-Masi occasionally appear at Uma's home?
(a) When Uma's father demands Mira-Masi's presence.
(b) When Mira-Masi needs more money from Papa.
(c) When Mira-Masi's husband sends her away for some time.
(d) When Mira-Masi is en route to some spiritual adventure or pilgrimage.
5. How do the other guests act about the food Mrs. O'Henry serves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Anamika?
2. What two countries are the settings for “Fasting, Feasting”?
3. What happens with Mira-Masi when she leaves Mama and Papa's home to go to the ashram?
4. How does Uma's mama respond to Uma's return?
5. What does Papa do professionally?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)