|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which pet food company was responsible for contracting a feline variant of mad cow disease?
(b) Special Kitty.
(c) Science Diet.
(d) Pedigree Master Foods.
2. Rich Conway helps run which family business?
(a) Red Top Restaurant.
(b) Red X grocery.
(c) Lasater Ranch.
3. Who slits the neck of a steer every ten seconds in the meatpacking house?
(a) The executioner.
(b) The poker.
(c) The sticker.
(d) The slicer.
4. Which fast food chain made hamburgers popular in the 1920's?
(a) Burger King.
(c) White Castle.
5. Who announces that it is putting a new restaurant in every Wal-Mart in Germany?
(a) KFC Germany.
(b) Pizza Hut International.
(c) Subway Rhineland.
(d) McDonald's Deutschland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the president of STOP (Safe Tables Our Priority)?
2. During the communist rule of East Germany, the successful manufacturing of what product causes high pollution in the city?
3. David M. Theno helped which California poultry processor eliminate Salmonella from most of its birds?
4. The annual bonuses of plant foremen and supervisors are often based on what?
5. Companies from which country have bought Chrysler, Random House, and RCA Records?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)