|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Injured workers at IBP who can't claim worker's comp almost always sign a ________ or risk losing their jobs.
(a) Consent form.
(c) Short-term contract.
(d) Confession of personal negligence.
2. What item collected from restaurants in 1997 is banned from being fed to cattle by the FDA?
(a) Plate waste.
(b) Leftover cheese.
(d) Spoiled produce.
3. Which company's name translates to "partnership with the land"?
(d) Lamb Weston.
4. Which variant of mad cow disease literally destroys the brains of ten young people in Britain?
(c) Norwalk virus.
5. Which kind of grass-fed, lower fat beef considered a gourmet item and may be less likely to spread E. coli?
(c) Stockyard Special.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chickens are regulated by what federal agency?
2. What does McDonald's call its hope for the conquest of foreign markets?
3. What town is near Lasater Ranch?
4. Who kills Nathan Meeker in a dispute in 1879?
5. Which group quickly agrees to a large pay cut for its workers when Monfort takes over a Grand Island, Nebraska slaughterhouse?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)