|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Dave Feamster owe Little Caesar's before he sells his first pizza?
(d) $1 million.
2. What were people called who served the food at drive-in restaurants?
(d) Burger angels.
3. The Colorado Cattlemen's Association files a/an ___________ in Mike Callicrate's lawsuit against IBP, demanding a competitive marketplace.
(a) Habeas corpus.
(b) Amicus brief.
(c) Scandalum magnum.
4. What is Harlan Sanders' "lifelong struggle"?
(a) To lose weight.
(b) To stop cursing.
(c) To be able to afford a car.
(d) To stop smoking.
5. Which county was planning to build a highway right through the heart of Hank's ranch?
(a) El Paso.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ray Kroc's philosophy of QSC and V stand for?
2. What is the largest daily newspaper in Colorado Springs?
3. What is the education level of billionaire, J.R. Simplot?
4. Where is the potato museum in Idaho?
5. What is the primary flavoring that gives McDonald's french fries their distinctive taste?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does General Motors get into the franchise business in 1898?
2. What largely determines an Idaho potato farmer's annual income?
3. Why does Carl Karcher think Anaheim is "heaven" when he moves there from Ohio?
4. What are some of the requirements made in franchise contracts offered by fast food chains?
5. What is meant by the term "bulk commodity"?
6. What do the McDonald brothers do in 1948 to change the food retail business and why?
7. How do ranchers become victim to their own fallacy of composition in the 1970's?
8. What causes the fast food chain expansion in Colorado Springs to thrive so well?
9. What is Carl Karcher's personal philosophy?
10. Why does Disney create "Tomorrowland"?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)