|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Canadian firm becomes the number-two fry company after buying Ore-Ida in 1997?
(c) Lamb Weston.
2. How much money does Dave Feamster owe Little Caesar's before he sells his first pizza?
(b) $1 million.
3. Which fast food company is one of the first to start selling franchises?
(a) Pizza Hut.
(b) Dunkin' Donuts.
(d) Little Caesar's.
4. How much does it cost per acre to grow potatoes in Bingham County?
5. What style of clothing does someone not see at Harrison High School now?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stages the "Success" seminar that Feamster and his employees attend at McNichos arena?
2. What is the primary flavoring that gives McDonald's french fries their distinctive taste?
3. What machine does Simplot buy to dehydrate onions?
4. Who comes up with the idea for the Chicken McNugget in 1979?
5. Michael Andreas gets sent to prison in 1999 for conspiring with foreign rivals to control the international market for what feed additive?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the software program Quintillion work?
2. What is a development agent?
3. Why are teenagers perfect candidates for working in the fast food industry?
4. What are some of Carl Karcher's ideas that should have remained on the drawing board?
5. What factors may have contributed to the rancher Hank's suicide?
6. Besides his success in the food business, what else has contributed to J.R. Simplot's wealth?
7. How is the poultry industry transformed in the 1980's?
8. What do the McDonald brothers do in 1948 to change the food retail business and why?
9. What is the rancher Hank's form of range management?
10. How are poultry contracts constructed?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)