Short Answer Questions Key
1. What sort of tale is Carl Karcher considered to be an example of?
2. In what county does Anaheim, California reside?
3. What does KIGY stand for?
Klansmen I Greet You.
4. Whom does Carl Karcher marry?
5. What purchase is Karcher's first foray into the fast food business?
A hot dog cart.
6. What takes over Southern California, completely changing the lifestyle of the population there?
7. How is the metropolis of Los Angeles characterized?
Sprawling and horizontal.
8. Which transport industry is intentionally wiped out in Southern California?
This section contains 3,894 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)