|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Global Realization.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The East German Secret Police are called ______.
2. What is responsible for converting the Idaho desert into lush farmland?
(a) Private irrigation contracts.
(b) Rainfall pattern changes.
(c) The Snake River flood.
(d) The Snake River Reclamation Project.
3. How much does it cost per acre to grow potatoes in Bingham County?
4. In 1997, what does Rod Taylor of Brandweek say was one of the most successful promotions in the history of American advertising?
(a) Garbage Pail Kids.
(b) Snow White.
(c) Cabbage Patch Kids.
(d) The Teenie Beanie Baby.
5. What do the McDonald brothers call their system of service?
(a) The Super Service System.
(b) The Speedee Service Sytem.
(c) The Efficiency System.
(d) The Independent Service System.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hank die?
2. Walt Disney buys 160 acres of what in Anaheim to build Disneyland?
3. What percentage of fast food visits is "impulsive"?
4. Where does Simplot open a phosphate mine?
5. Which company's catch phrase is "supermarket to the world"?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)