|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Global Realization.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes up with the idea for the Chicken McNugget in 1979?
(a) Fred Turner.
(b) Ray Kroc.
(c) Cam Robertson.
(d) Robert Iger.
2. What is phosphate used for in potato farming?
3. Who does sales pitches at FutureCall?
(a) A micro manager.
(b) A computer advocate.
(c) An operator.
(d) A teleservices representative.
4. David M. Theno helped which California poultry processor eliminate Salmonella from most of its birds?
(a) Petaluma Poultry Processing.
(b) Grimaud Farms.
(c) Foster Farms.
5. Who slits the neck of a steer every ten seconds in the meatpacking house?
(a) The executioner.
(b) The sticker.
(c) The poker.
(d) The slicer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How high can the percentage of cattle that carries E. coli O157:H7 get in the summer?
2. Where does Simplot open a phosphate mine?
3. For more than three decades, the fast food industry uses what federal agency to finance new restaurants?
4. Before entering the Ray A. Kroc Musem, visitors pass through what?
5. Which law is passed that makes it illegal for fast food websites to ask for personal information from children?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)