|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Most Dangerous Job.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1941, hundreds of Disney animators go on strike, expressing support for what organization?
(a) Industiral Arts Council.
(b) Animators and Puppeteers Association.
(d) Screen Cartoonists Guild.
2. How much do people who speak at the "Success" events make?
(a) $30,000 to $60,000.
(b) Nothing, they do it for free.
3. When did the rancher Hank die?
4. Chicken meat had been traditionally provided by hens too ______ to lay eggs.
5. At the "Success" seminar, what is the prize for winning the dance contest?
(a) A home stereo system.
(b) A trip to Disneyland.
(c) A car.
(d) A paid guest spot on a "Success" commercial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Simplot open a phosphate mine?
2. Subway is founded in 1965 by whom?
3. What are the apron and gloves made of that workers put on to protect themselves from knife wounds?
4. What is the nickname for the McDonald's operations and training manual assembled by Fred Turner in 1958?
5. Which school district in Colorado Springs starts a nationwide trend to place fast food ads in its hallways?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)