|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Most Dangerous Job.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hank die?
(a) Trampled by one of his herds.
(b) Car accident.
2. Which company's name translates to "partnership with the land"?
(d) Lamb Weston.
3. What professional sport does Dave Feamster play before buying into a Little Caesar's franchise?
4. Cattle that are either maintained in a company-owned feedlot or purchased in advance through forward contracts are known as ________.
(a) Captive supplies.
(b) Common stock.
(c) Pen reserves.
5. What purchase is Karcher's first foray into the fast food business?
(a) A taco stand.
(b) A hot dog cart.
(c) A lemonade stand.
(d) A soda fountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Disney's broadcast of "Our Friend the Atom" is sponsored by which manufacturing company?
2. According to the founder of the "Success" seminar, which faith is considered to be hopelessly out of date?
3. What is the apparent ideal for employees in the restaurant industry?
4. The sections of beef known as chucks, loins, ribs, and rounds are known as _______.
5. In the 1960's and 1970's, the moment union activity was suspected at a McDonald's restaurant, a group of experienced managers and corporate executives called a ______ is sent in.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)