|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Most Dangerous Job.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1996, which agency investigates the concentration of large meat-packing companies?
2. What does Simplot call the dehydrated onion powder he sells to the U.S. Army in World War II?
(a) Gold dust.
(b) Sneeze powder.
(c) Fairy dust.
(d) Star granules.
3. What percentage of American children between the ages of three and nine visit a McDonald's?
(a) 90 percent.
(b) 30 percent.
(c) 50 percent.
(d) 80 percent.
4. At the writing of this book, which company manufactures the latest new, bright red potato harvesting equipment?
(d) Earth Movers.
5. Chicken meat had been traditionally provided by hens too ______ to lay eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who founds Dunkin' Donuts?
2. Which fast food company is one of the first to start selling franchises?
3. Where was Matthew Kabong, driver for Little Caesar's pizza in Pueblo, Colorado, born?
4. What is phosphate used for in potato farming?
5. What is the term for how illegals are generally employed?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)