|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On the Range.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which school district in Colorado Springs starts a nationwide trend to place fast food ads in its hallways?
(a) Blue Rocks District.
(b) District 9.
(c) Red Valley District.
(d) Disctrict 11.
2. McDonald's has to get rid of its mascot, Speedee, because which company has a mascot with the similar name, Speedy?
3. When Carl's Jr. moves to Colorado Springs, it co-brands its outlets with which company?
4. In the Ray A. Kroc museum, what appears when certain buttons are pushed?
(b) Sock puppets.
(d) Hamburger coupons.
5. Who benefits most from the big tax deductions from donating to the Colorado land trusts?
(a) Small ranchers.
(c) Foreign land owners.
(d) Wealthy gentlemen ranchers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Disney's broadcast of "Our Friend the Atom" is sponsored by which manufacturing company?
2. Which company's catch phrase is "supermarket to the world"?
3. What percentage of fast food visits is "impulsive"?
4. What is the name of the religious group that James Dobson moves to Colorado Springs from Pomona, California?
5. Walt Disney buys 160 acres of what in Anaheim to build Disneyland?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)