|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Why the Fries Taste So Good.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For years, McDonald's provides training for its managers in a set of psychological techniques called ________.
(a) Transaction analysis.
(b) Quantum agreement.
(c) Selective reasoning.
(d) Goal objective attainment.
2. Which company does Carl Karcher team up with to save Carl's Jr.?
(b) Green Burrito.
3. Who does sales pitches at FutureCall?
(a) A teleservices representative.
(b) A computer advocate.
(c) An operator.
(d) A micro manager.
4. What do the McDonald brothers call their system of service?
(a) The Speedee Service Sytem.
(b) The Super Service System.
(c) The Efficiency System.
(d) The Independent Service System.
5. What is the apparent ideal for employees in the restaurant industry?
(a) Perfect attendance.
(b) Zero training.
(c) Highly skilled personnel.
(d) Quality training.
Short Answer Questions
1. What technology firm does Simplot invest in in 1980?
2. Republican Congressman Howard Coble, who introduces legislation to regulate franchising, is from which state?
3. Subway is founded in 1965 by whom?
4. How much does it cost per acre to grow potatoes in Bingham County?
5. What does William H. Fry of the University of Michigan call the migration from southern California to the Rocky Mountain West?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)