|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Why the Fries Taste So Good.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the McDonald brothers call their system of service?
(a) The Super Service System.
(b) The Efficiency System.
(c) The Speedee Service Sytem.
(d) The Independent Service System.
2. Whom does Carl Karcher marry?
(a) Mary Heidenreich.
(b) Jane Mansfield.
(c) Marcia Stevens.
(d) Margaret Heinz.
3. Which school district in Colorado Springs starts a nationwide trend to place fast food ads in its hallways?
(a) District 9.
(b) Red Valley District.
(c) Blue Rocks District.
(d) Disctrict 11.
4. Before entering the Ray A. Kroc Musem, visitors pass through what?
(c) Marble golden arches.
(d) A french fry tunnel.
5. Which law is passed that makes it illegal for fast food websites to ask for personal information from children?
(a) Internet Child Safety Act.
(b) Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
(c) Information and Access Privacy Act.
(d) Online Children's Advocacy Act.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1972, Ray Kroc gives $250,000 to whose presidential campaign?
2. Who does sales pitches at FutureCall?
3. According to historian Harvey Levenstein, when was the "Golden Age of Food Processing"?
4. Who brings the Parisian recipe for pommes frites to America in 1802?
5. To which organization is Wernher von Braun a member during World War II?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)