|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Why the Fries Taste So Good.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does KIGY stand for?
(a) Kansas Is Gone Yonder.
(b) Karcher Intends Good Yesterdays.
(c) Karcher Is God Yes.
(d) Klansmen I Greet You.
2. How much money does Dave Feamster owe Little Caesar's before he sells his first pizza?
(a) $1 million.
3. Whose previous appearance at the "Success" seminar spurs other celebrities to speak at them?
(a) Jimmy Carter's.
(b) Ronald Reagan's.
(c) Tom Cruise's.
(d) Donald Trump's.
4. Which fast food company is one of the first to start selling franchises?
(b) Pizza Hut.
(c) Little Caesar's.
(d) Dunkin' Donuts.
5. What does Simplot's Lincoln Continental license plate say?
(b) U 8 T8EZ.
(c) MR. SPUD.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Canadian firm becomes the number-two fry company after buying Ore-Ida in 1997?
2. McDonaldland borrows its distinctive look from where?
3. What is the largest daily newspaper in Colorado Springs?
4. During a rough period for the McDonald's corporation, Ray Kroc pays his secretary in what?
5. What were people called who served the food at drive-in restaurants?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)