|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Behind the Counter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which president enacts the Interstate Highway Act, modeled after Adolph Hitler's autobahn system?
2. Disney's broadcast of "Our Friend the Atom" is sponsored by which manufacturing company?
(c) General Dynamics.
(d) General Electric.
3. Before entering the Ray A. Kroc Musem, visitors pass through what?
(c) A french fry tunnel.
(d) Marble golden arches.
4. In the Ray A. Kroc museum, what appears when certain buttons are pushed?
(c) Hamburger coupons.
(d) Sock puppets.
5. In 1973, what causes the fast food industry to temporarily lose stock value?
(a) The Arab oil embargo.
(b) The advent of health food markets.
(c) Mad cow disease.
(d) The death of Ray Kroc.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of tale is Carl Karcher considered to be an example of?
2. What is the nickname of Colorado Springs?
3. What do the McDonald brothers call their system of service?
4. How does Michael Witzel characterize the drive-in restaurants of the early 1940's?
5. What is Ray Kroc doing when he first visited McDonald's in 1954?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)