|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Your Trusted Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What purchase is Karcher's first foray into the fast food business?
(a) A taco stand.
(b) A soda fountain.
(c) A hot dog cart.
(d) A lemonade stand.
2. Before entering the Ray A. Kroc Musem, visitors pass through what?
(a) A french fry tunnel.
(c) Marble golden arches.
3. What does Ray Kroc's philosophy of QSC and V stand for?
(a) Quality, Service, Cleanliness, and Value.
(b) Quick, Smiley, Cheery, and Virtuous.
(c) Quiz, Sell, Compute, and Verify.
(d) Quantity, Sales, Competition, and Victory.
4. In 1973, what causes the fast food industry to temporarily lose stock value?
(a) The death of Ray Kroc.
(b) The advent of health food markets.
(c) The Arab oil embargo.
(d) Mad cow disease.
5. What is Ray Kroc doing when he first visited McDonald's in 1954?
(a) Eating out for the first time.
(b) Looking for work.
(c) Selling milkshake mixers.
(d) Asking for directions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the metropolis of Los Angeles characterized?
2. Who founds Dunkin' Donuts?
3. What percentage of American children between the ages of three and nine visit a McDonald's?
4. What does KIGY stand for?
5. What were people called who served the food at drive-in restaurants?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)