|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Your Trusted Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Disney's broadcast of "Our Friend the Atom" is sponsored by which manufacturing company?
(c) General Electric.
(d) General Dynamics.
2. Which school district in Colorado Springs starts a nationwide trend to place fast food ads in its hallways?
(a) Blue Rocks District.
(b) District 9.
(c) Red Valley District.
(d) Disctrict 11.
3. What do the McDonald brothers call their system of service?
(a) The Independent Service System.
(b) The Super Service System.
(c) The Speedee Service Sytem.
(d) The Efficiency System.
4. What is the primary medium of children's advertising?
(d) Comic books.
5. McDonald's has to get rid of its mascot, Speedee, because which company has a mascot with the similar name, Speedy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which company does Carl Karcher team up with to save Carl's Jr.?
2. What takes over Southern California, completely changing the lifestyle of the population there?
3. McDonaldland borrows its distinctive look from where?
4. In 1997, what does Rod Taylor of Brandweek say was one of the most successful promotions in the history of American advertising?
5. In what county does Anaheim, California reside?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)