|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Your Trusted Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes over Southern California, completely changing the lifestyle of the population there?
(a) The automobile.
(b) The assembly line.
(d) The railway system.
2. What does Ray Kroc's philosophy of QSC and V stand for?
(a) Quality, Service, Cleanliness, and Value.
(b) Quantity, Sales, Competition, and Victory.
(c) Quiz, Sell, Compute, and Verify.
(d) Quick, Smiley, Cheery, and Virtuous.
3. Disney's broadcast of "Our Friend the Atom" is sponsored by which manufacturing company?
(a) General Dynamics.
(d) General Electric.
4. What do the McDonald brothers call their system of service?
(a) The Super Service System.
(b) The Speedee Service Sytem.
(c) The Independent Service System.
(d) The Efficiency System.
5. Who founds Dunkin' Donuts?
(a) Alvin Donovan.
(b) John Cage.
(c) William Rosenberg.
(d) Seymour Duncan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which company does Carl Karcher team up with to save Carl's Jr.?
2. Which president enacts the Interstate Highway Act, modeled after Adolph Hitler's autobahn system?
3. What do Ray Kroc and Walt Disney join to see battle in Europe in 1917?
4. Before entering the Ray A. Kroc Musem, visitors pass through what?
5. In 1997, what does Rod Taylor of Brandweek say was one of the most successful promotions in the history of American advertising?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)