|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Your Trusted Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ray Kroc's philosophy of QSC and V stand for?
(a) Quick, Smiley, Cheery, and Virtuous.
(b) Quality, Service, Cleanliness, and Value.
(c) Quiz, Sell, Compute, and Verify.
(d) Quantity, Sales, Competition, and Victory.
2. Whom does Carl Karcher marry?
(a) Marcia Stevens.
(b) Jane Mansfield.
(c) Mary Heidenreich.
(d) Margaret Heinz.
3. Where is the motorcycle club that springs up in Southern California after World War II?
(a) The Galloping Goose.
(b) The Hell's Angels.
(c) The Knights of Destruction.
(d) The Gate Keepers.
4. Disney's broadcast of "Our Friend the Atom" is sponsored by which manufacturing company?
(b) General Electric.
(c) General Dynamics.
5. In 1973, what causes the fast food industry to temporarily lose stock value?
(a) The death of Ray Kroc.
(b) The advent of health food markets.
(c) Mad cow disease.
(d) The Arab oil embargo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the primary medium of children's advertising?
2. In 1997, what does Rod Taylor of Brandweek say was one of the most successful promotions in the history of American advertising?
3. What sort of tale is Carl Karcher considered to be an example of?
4. What were people called who served the food at drive-in restaurants?
5. What do the McDonald brothers call their system of service?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)