|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Global Realization.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high can the percentage of cattle that carries E. coli O157:H7 get in the summer?
(a) Forty percent.
(b) Twenty-five percent.
(c) One percent.
(d) Fifty percent.
2. According to historian Harvey Levenstein, when was the "Golden Age of Food Processing"?
(a) The 1950's.
(b) The 1970's.
(c) The 1940's.
(d) The 1960's.
3. Where is the food that is "assembled" at Taco Bell restaurants actually made?
(a) Michoacan, Mexico.
(b) Carson City, Nevada.
(c) Vancouver, Canada.
(d) Prescott, Arizona.
4. What is the largest daily newspaper in Colorado Springs?
(a) The Daily Reader.
(b) The Register.
(c) The Gazette-Telegraph.
(d) The RockyMountain Tribune.
5. What does Simplot's Lincoln Continental license plate say?
(b) MR. SPUD.
(c) U 8 T8EZ.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stages the "Success" seminar that Feamster and his employees attend at McNichos arena?
2. Cattle that are either maintained in a company-owned feedlot or purchased in advance through forward contracts are known as ________.
3. How does Michael Witzel characterize the drive-in restaurants of the early 1940's?
4. In the 1960's and 1970's, the moment union activity was suspected at a McDonald's restaurant, a group of experienced managers and corporate executives called a ______ is sent in.
5. Companies from which country have bought Chrysler, Random House, and RCA Records?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)