|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Global Realization.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the food that is "assembled" at Taco Bell restaurants actually made?
(a) Carson City, Nevada.
(b) Michoacan, Mexico.
(c) Vancouver, Canada.
(d) Prescott, Arizona.
2. What is Ray Kroc doing when he first visited McDonald's in 1954?
(a) Asking for directions.
(b) Selling milkshake mixers.
(c) Looking for work.
(d) Eating out for the first time.
3. How much does it cost per acre to grow potatoes in Bingham County?
4. What type of toxin is released form E. coli O157-H7?
(a) A pyrogenic exotoxin.
(b) An alpha-toxin.
(c) A Diphtheria toxin.
(d) A Shiga toxin.
5. What is the education level of billionaire, J.R. Simplot?
(a) Eighth-grade dropout.
(b) Two years of technical school.
(c) Master's Degree in Agriculture.
(d) Graduated high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is considered the most important tool in the modern slaughterhouse?
2. How high can the percentage of cattle that carries E. coli O157:H7 get in the summer?
3. How many pounds of potatoes does the J.R. Simplot plant in Aberdeen, Idaho produce?
4. What is the apparent ideal for employees in the restaurant industry?
5. What illness caused by the toxin in E. coli O157-H7 can lead to kidney failure, anemia, internal bleeding, and the destruction of vital organs?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)