|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Global Realization.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the primary flavoring that gives McDonald's french fries their distinctive taste?
(a) Peanut oil.
(d) Sessame oil.
2. How much money does Dave Feamster owe Little Caesar's before he sells his first pizza?
(c) $1 million.
3. How is the metropolis of Los Angeles characterized?
(a) Sprawling and horizontal.
(b) Flowing and efficient.
(d) Vertical and compact.
4. Which company's catch phrase is "supermarket to the world"?
(a) Tyson Foods.
(b) Archer Daniels Midland.
(d) J.R. Simplot.
5. What is the name of the religious group that James Dobson moves to Colorado Springs from Pomona, California?
(a) The Seventh Day Adventists.
(b) Church of the Resurrection.
(d) Focus on the Family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is phosphate used for in potato farming?
2. The annual bonuses of plant foremen and supervisors are often based on what?
3. Which company does Carl Karcher team up with to save Carl's Jr.?
4. What does McDonald's call its hope for the conquest of foreign markets?
5. In the 1960's and 1970's, the moment union activity was suspected at a McDonald's restaurant, a group of experienced managers and corporate executives called a ______ is sent in.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)