|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Success.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Carl Karcher marry?
(a) Marcia Stevens.
(b) Jane Mansfield.
(c) Margaret Heinz.
(d) Mary Heidenreich.
2. At the "Success" seminar, what is the prize for winning the dance contest?
(a) A car.
(b) A paid guest spot on a "Success" commercial.
(c) A trip to Disneyland.
(d) A home stereo system.
3. During a rough period for the McDonald's corporation, Ray Kroc pays his secretary in what?
(c) Gift certificates.
4. What percentage of fast food visits is "impulsive"?
5. Which company does Carl Karcher team up with to save Carl's Jr.?
(d) Green Burrito.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1941, hundreds of Disney animators go on strike, expressing support for what organization?
2. Republican Congressman Howard Coble, who introduces legislation to regulate franchising, is from which state?
3. In 1973, what causes the fast food industry to temporarily lose stock value?
4. How much money does Dave Feamster owe Little Caesar's before he sells his first pizza?
5. When Carl's Jr. moves to Colorado Springs, it co-brands its outlets with which company?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)