|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What's In the Meat?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the president of STOP (Safe Tables Our Priority)?
(a) Kay Orr.
(b) Nancy Donley.
(c) Suzanne Somers.
(d) Barbara Boxer.
2. Where is the food that is "assembled" at Taco Bell restaurants actually made?
(a) Vancouver, Canada.
(b) Prescott, Arizona.
(c) Michoacan, Mexico.
(d) Carson City, Nevada.
3. What type of animal is a cow in that it eats primarily grass, and maybe grain, with multiple stomachs?
(a) An hebivore.
(b) A vegetarian.
(c) A ruminant.
(d) A carnivore.
4. When Carl's Jr. moves to Colorado Springs, it co-brands its outlets with which company?
5. What is the largest daily newspaper in Colorado Springs?
(a) The Gazette-Telegraph.
(b) The Daily Reader.
(c) The RockyMountain Tribune.
(d) The Register.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cattle that are either maintained in a company-owned feedlot or purchased in advance through forward contracts are known as ________.
2. The leading sectors of the nation's economy are controlled by corporate alliances known as _______.
3. Which county was planning to build a highway right through the heart of Hank's ranch?
4. In 1988, a panel from which organization warns that the nation's public health infrastructure is in serious disarray, limiting its ability to track or prevent the spread of newly emerging pathogens?
5. What does William H. Fry of the University of Michigan call the migration from southern California to the Rocky Mountain West?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)