|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What's In the Meat?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high can the percentage of cattle that carries E. coli O157:H7 get in the summer?
(a) Fifty percent.
(b) One percent.
(c) Twenty-five percent.
(d) Forty percent.
2. What percentage of fast food visits is "impulsive"?
3. What is the main drag in Colorado Springs?
(a) The Strip.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Cheyenne Lane.
(d) Tejon Street.
4. Who is the president of STOP (Safe Tables Our Priority)?
(a) Barbara Boxer.
(b) Nancy Donley.
(c) Suzanne Somers.
(d) Kay Orr.
5. Colorado has lost how many acres of ranch land to development in the last twenty years?
(c) Twenty million.
(d) 1.5 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cattle that are either maintained in a company-owned feedlot or purchased in advance through forward contracts are known as ________.
2. After working at Burger King for about a year, what does sociologist Ester Reiter conclude was the trait most valued in fast food workers?
3. What is the job title of a worker in a packinghouse who pulls the stomach out of a steer and ties off the intestines?
4. Where is the food that is "assembled" at Taco Bell restaurants actually made?
5. Who owns Taco Bell, KFC, and Pizza Hut?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)