1. What does the narrator have recurrent nightmares about?
Her parents drowning
2. How have Sebastien's hands become scarred?
Cutting sugar cane stalks
3. What does the narrator say she played with when she was a child?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the ways the narrator characterizes Sebastien?
5. Why does Sebastien insist on remaining in the dark while with the narrator?
He wants her to learn to trust him even when she cannot see him
This section contains 5,667 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)