Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. What does the narrator have recurrent nightmares about?
2. How have Sebastien's hands become scarred?
3. What does the narrator say she played with when she was a child?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the ways the narrator characterizes Sebastien?
5. Why does Sebastien insist on remaining in the dark while with the narrator?
6. Who does the narrator believe is the only person who truly knows her?
7. Where is Sebastien when the narrator wakes up?
8. Why does the narrator's father caution her against playing with her shadow?
9. Why does the narrator prefer her shadow to other children?
10. What profession does the narrator hold?
This section contains 2,108 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)