|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Rinaldi speak of Catherine when Frederic asks if Rinaldi has seen her?
2. The fact that one man from Frederic's group gave himself up to the Germans as a prisoner or war tells Frederic that. . .
3. Once on foot, where do the women head?
4. Frederic states that this commodity cannot win a war, but can certainly lose one.
5. Which statement best describes Frederic's feelings about his new mountain home?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is Hemingway...
This section contains 1,287 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)