|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, Frederic comes down with ________.
(b) small pox
2. Travel in town becomes difficult because of:
3. The priest wishes to be back home in:
4. During Frederic's discussion with the priest regarding love, Frederic states that:
(a) always comits fully to love
(b) falls in love easily
(c) does not understand love
(d) he does not love much
5. This military situation for the Italians at this point in the novel is:
Short Answer Questions
1. After the attack, the men are ordered to:
2. Catherine is popular with the other nurses because she:
3. Catherine and Frederic describe the pregnancy as something that is:
4. What positive symbol emerges again in Chapter 28?
5. Frederic is informed that this person has also been reassigned to Milan:
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)