|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rinaldi's aggression toward the priest in Chapter 25 is "excused" by the major because of this medical condition.
2. At the start of Chapter 9, Frederic leaves his men to:
(a) write to Catherine
(b) find food
(c) receive new orders
(d) drive the ambulance
3. Catherine is fearful that Frederic now views her as:
(c) a burden
4. This is a trait of Frederic's friend, Rinaldi:
(d) All of the above
5. Count Greffi provides Frederic with this advice about growing older.
(a) People do not grow wiser, they grow more careful
(b) People gain wisdom through great care
(c) People care about growing wise
(d) People grow more wary as they grow wiser
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 32, Frederic decides for sure that he. . .
2. Catherine reveals to Frederic in Chapter 21 that she is. . .
3. Which statement best describes Gino?
4. This statement describes Frederic's outlook on Italian life:
5. A change in Catherine's behavior in Chapter 40 is that. . .
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)