|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frederic is informed that an attack will take place:
(a) next week
(b) the following night
(c) the following morning
(d) in two days
2. One doctor asks Frederic how many Austrians he has killed, and Frederic replies that he has killed:
(c) a few
3. Frederic and the priest agree that:
(a) People have become, in a way, more gentle.
(b) Praying is not helpful anymore.
(c) The war will continue for many years.
(d) The men are becoming more aggressive.
4. While on a walk with Catherine, Frederic purchases:
(a) a gun
(b) a bottle of wine
(c) a train ticket
(d) theatre tickets
5. While on the train, Frederic's thoughts are:
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 28, it is evident Frederic misses Catherine because:
2. Why does the barber threaten Frederic?
3. What does Frederic do until the spring?
4. When Frederic emerges from the river, he. . .
5. Who tells Frederic that Catherine has left Milan?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)