|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In actuality, Aymo is killed by:
(a) soldiers in the German bicycle unit
(b) his own hand
(c) the surviving soldier of the two men they had picked up
(d) the rear guard of the retreat
2. In Chapter 28, it is evident Frederic misses Catherine because:
(a) He writes her many letters.
(b) He has a dream about her.
(c) He tries to get back to her.
(d) He cries over her.
3. In Chapter 5, Frederic performs this task as part of his duty:
(a) stock the ambulance with medical supplies
(b) distribute ammunition to infantrymen
(c) rotate the ambulance tires
(d) inspect the trenches
4. What rank does Frederic Henry hold?
5. The priest tells Frederic that he is __________ that he has returned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots the already wounded soldier with the purpose to kill him?
2. Hemingway's journalist writing style changes slightly in Chapter 32 to be more:
3. One evening while Catherine is on night duty, the couple:
4. Frederic and Catherine pass the summer by:
5. Who tells Frederic that Catherine has left Milan?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)