|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One doctor asks Frederic how many Austrians he has killed, and Frederic replies that he has killed:
(c) a few
2. The major claims this is the religion of all thinking men:
3. In Chapter 32, Frederic decides for sure that he. . .
(a) is ready to be a father.
(b) is ready to go home.
(c) really needs to see Catherine.
(d) is done with the army.
4. These two men finally reach Udine:
(a) Frederic and Bonello
(b) Frederic and Aymo
(c) Bonello and Piani
(d) Frederic and Piani
5. At the abandoned farmhouse, the group. . .
(a) discuss giving themselves up.
(b) find food and water.
(c) sleep for three hours.
(d) rebandage their wounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frederic and Catherine's reunion is_______ for the couple.
2. Of which of the following is the priest tired?
3. Which statement best describes the relationship between Frederic and Rinaldi in Chapter 10?
4. As a fugitive, Frederic decides. . .
5. When Catherine and Frederic first enter the hotel, Catherine feels:
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)