|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine's continuous questions to Frederic about love and his past relationships indicate that she is:
(a) insecure about the relationship
(b) indecisive as to whether or not to continue this relationship
(c) confident in their love
2. As they realize the severity of the situation, the couple decide to. . .
(a) stay in Milan for the baby's safety.
(b) return to America to be with Frederic's family.
(c) leave the country for Frederic's safety.
(d) go to Venice for Catherine's medical care.
3. Frederic and Catherine pass the summer by:
(a) Carriage rides
(b) Dining out
(c) All of the above
(d) Spending time together in the hospital
4. In Chapter 5, Frederic performs this task as part of his duty:
(a) rotate the ambulance tires
(b) inspect the trenches
(c) distribute ammunition to infantrymen
(d) stock the ambulance with medical supplies
5. As a fugitive, Frederic decides. . .
(a) to remain in Milan.
(b) to turn himself in.
(c) openly trust his closest friends.
(d) not to take any chances with anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 32, Frederic decides for sure that he. . .
2. While on the train, Frederic encounters. . .
3. In actuality, Aymo is killed by:
4. One evening while Catherine is on night duty, the couple:
5. The continuous discussions of love in the book so far seems to indicate that:
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)