|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine's continuous questions to Frederic about love and his past relationships indicate that she is:
(a) insecure about the relationship
(b) confident in their love
(c) indecisive as to whether or not to continue this relationship
2. What is the time setting of this story?
(a) Spring of 1916
(b) Fall of 1916
(c) Spring of 1917
(d) Summer of 1916
3. The men in the army predict the upcoming year of the war to be _________ for the Italians.
(b) about the same
4. This statement describes Frederic's outlook on Italian life:
(a) He is fond of the Italians' nightlife.
(b) He abhors Italian social customs.
(c) He feels the Italian lifestyle is frivolous.
(d) He feels he is too timid to enjoy the Italian lifestyle.
5. This is a trait of Frederic's friend, Rinaldi:
(b) All of the above
Short Answer Questions
1. This is the name of the ambulance driver Frederic relieves in Chapter 27.
2. Which statement best describes the relationship between Frederic and Rinaldi in Chapter 10?
3. At the medical facility, Frederic is diagnosed with many superficial wounds, as well as significant wounds to his:
4. When back with the main retreat, Frederic mentions he is:
5. In Chapter 6, Frederic is a little fearful that Catherine is __________.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)