|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frederic finally finds a ___________ on which to travel.
2. In Chapter 4, Miss Barkley reveals that she has lost her _________ in the war.
3. This epidemic killed 7,000 soldiers over the past winter.
(c) small pox
4. Rinaldi has been keeping what item as a reminder of his friend, Frederic?
(a) a Bible
(b) a comb
(c) a toothbrush
(d) a photo
5. When the men arrive in Udine, the battle police. . .
(a) arrest and question them.
(b) provide them with food and wine.
(c) seek medical treatment for their wounds.
(d) insist they rest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frederic's actions toward his jacket in Chapter 31 signify. . .
2. When Frederic emerges from the river, he. . .
3. Before Frederic leaves for the battlefield, Catherine insists that:
4. It is likely that Frederic is abusing alcohol so far in this novel to:
5. This statement best describes Catherine's feelings in Chapter 5:
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)