|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the medical facility, Frederic is diagnosed with many superficial wounds, as well as significant wounds to his:
(a) left knee and foot
(b) right shoulder
(c) right knee and foot
2. On the train, Frederic ends up sleeping:
(a) in his seat
(b) on the floor
(c) in a private berth
(d) in a shared berth
3. Catherine reveals to Frederic in Chapter 21 that she is. . .
(c) going home.
4. Frederic and the priest agree that:
(a) Praying is not helpful anymore.
(b) People have become, in a way, more gentle.
(c) The men are becoming more aggressive.
(d) The war will continue for many years.
5. Rinaldi has been keeping what item as a reminder of his friend, Frederic?
(a) a toothbrush
(b) a comb
(c) a Bible
(d) a photo
Short Answer Questions
1. Frederic is keeping this object hidden beneath his bed:
2. At the abandoned farmhouse, the group. . .
3. In Chapter 16, Catherine is fearful of:
4. These are two obstacles Frederic faces while in the river.
5. This soldier dies after the blast in the dugout:
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)