|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, Frederic comes down with ________.
(b) small pox
2. Frederic is informed that this person has also been reassigned to Milan:
(a) the priest
3. This character takes the more practical approach to marriage in Chapter 18.
4. Frederic sends out a porter to:
(a) change his train ticket
(b) send a note to Catherine
(c) purchase a gun for him
(d) save him a seat on a train
5. From Catherine's comments in Chapter 6, the reader can determine that she realizes that love is _______.
(a) an inconvenience
(b) a trial
(c) a blessing
(d) a game
Short Answer Questions
1. This statement best describes Catherine's feelings in Chapter 5:
2. The first person Frederic encounters back at the front is the:
3. Before Frederic leaves for the battlefield, Catherine insists that:
4. At the abandoned farmhouse, the group. . .
5. Frederic and Catherine pass the summer by:
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)