|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements best describes the change in Rinaldi?
(a) He is eager to go back to battle.
(b) He is excited and has been promoted.
(c) He is depressed, yet boistorous.
(d) He is tired and depressed.
2. What negative action does Rinaldi repeat in Chapter 25?
(a) He loses money gambling.
(b) He argues with Frederic.
(c) He tells secrets about his new girlfriend.
(d) He speaks rudely of Catherine.
3. Frederic is informed that this person has also been reassigned to Milan:
(a) the priest
4. Frederic states that this commodity cannot win a war, but can certainly lose one.
5. The men in the army predict the upcoming year of the war to be _________ for the Italians.
(a) about the same
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ warns Frederic and Catherine that people are growing suspicious of the couple.
2. Rinaldi has been keeping what item as a reminder of his friend, Frederic?
3. How does Rinaldi speak of Catherine when Frederic asks if Rinaldi has seen her?
4. What is odd about Frederic and Catherine's discussion in the hotel?
5. Catherine gives Frederic ______________ before he leaves on his new orders.
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)