|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rinaldi's aggression toward the priest in Chapter 25 is "excused" by the major because of this medical condition.
2. By the beginning of Chapter 14, the nurse with which Frederic seems to get along best with at the Milan hospital is:
(a) Miss Ferguson
(b) Miss Gage
(c) Mrs. Walker
(d) Miss Van Campen
3. This adjective best describes the men in Frederic Henry's unit:
4. This statement best describes Catherine's feelings in Chapter 5:
(a) She is unsure of how she feels about Henry.
(b) She is in love with Henry.
(c) She is in love with Rinaldi.
(d) She dislikes Henry.
5. The priest wishes to be back home in:
Short Answer Questions
1. The priest tells Frederic that he is __________ that he has returned.
2. What does Frederic tell the priest he does to cope with the war?
3. In Chapter 28, it is evident Frederic misses Catherine because:
4. How does Rinaldi speak of Catherine when Frederic asks if Rinaldi has seen her?
5. What negative action does Rinaldi repeat in Chapter 25?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)