|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In actuality, Aymo is killed by:
(a) the surviving soldier of the two men they had picked up
(b) his own hand
(c) soldiers in the German bicycle unit
(d) the rear guard of the retreat
2. The first person Frederic encounters back at the front is the:
3. What is the problem Frederic encounters when he gets on the train?
(a) His ticket is for the wrong destination.
(b) His luggage has been misplaced.
(c) He does not have enough money for his ticket.
(d) His seat being saved by the porter gets taken from him.
4. This character informs Frederic that Catherine can not come down to see him when he tries to visit her at the hospital.
(a) a porter
(b) the head nurse
5. When the men arrive in Udine, the battle police. . .
(a) provide them with food and wine.
(b) insist they rest.
(c) arrest and question them.
(d) seek medical treatment for their wounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the biggest obstacles slowing the men during the massive retreat to Udine?
2. Frederic is informed that an attack will take place:
3. At the abandoned farmhouse, the group. . .
4. Frederic is informed that this person has also been reassigned to Milan:
5. How does Rinaldi speak of Catherine when Frederic asks if Rinaldi has seen her?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)