|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the hospital in Milan, Frederic and Catherine's relationship is secretly able to grow due to:
(a) the pressure of war
(b) Catherine's tending to Frederic
(c) Frederic's quick recovery
(d) their friends
2. This is Frederic Henry's occupation:
(a) mess cook
(c) ambulance driver
(d) battle police
3. Before Frederic leaves for Milan, the men discuss whether the United States will declare war on Austria and Turkey. Frederic states:
(a) The United States will remain neutral.
(b) The United States does not care to be involved.
(c) The United States does not have the resources to declare war.
(d) The United States will declare war.
4. One doctor asks Frederic how many Austrians he has killed, and Frederic replies that he has killed:
(d) a few
5. In the hotel, Catherine and Frederic:
(a) pretend it is their fancy home
(b) start their honeymoon
(c) rest while they can
(d) dicuss names for the baby
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements best describes the change in Rinaldi?
2. Which statement best describes Frederic's attitude toward the war at this point in Chapter 9?
3. In Chapter 28, it is evident Frederic misses Catherine because:
4. Frederic is informed that an attack will take place:
5. In actuality, Aymo is killed by:
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)