|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frederic is informed that this person has also been reassigned to Milan:
(b) the priest
2. What does Frederic do until the spring?
(a) Goes on leave
(b) Works as an ambulance driver
(c) Is in the hospital
(d) Visits his home
3. From Catherine's comments in Chapter 6, the reader can determine that she realizes that love is _______.
(a) a blessing
(b) a trial
(c) an inconvenience
(d) a game
4. The head nurse, the superintendent, for the hospital is:
(a) Mrs. Walker
(b) Miss Van Campen
(c) Miss Barkley
(d) Miss Ferguson
5. In Chapter 19, Catherine says she is afraid of ________.
(a) getting fired
(b) the war
(c) Frederic's friends
(d) the rain
Short Answer Questions
1. Of which of the following is the priest tired?
2. Frederic sends out a porter to:
3. The major claims this is the religion of all thinking men:
4. During Frederic's discussion with the priest regarding love, Frederic states that:
5. At the start of Chapter 9, Frederic leaves his men to:
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)