|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This statement best describes Rinaldi's reaction to Frederic spending time with Catherine.
(a) He is relieved because he wanted to stop seeing Catherine anyway.
(b) He is bitter and is angry with Henry.
(c) He is distraught because he wanted to marry Catherine.
(d) He is bitter at first, but then feels it is not worth fighting over.
2. This statement best describes Catherine's feelings in Chapter 5:
(a) She is unsure of how she feels about Henry.
(b) She is in love with Rinaldi.
(c) She is in love with Henry.
(d) She dislikes Henry.
3. Frederic is informed that an attack will take place:
(a) the following morning
(b) the following night
(c) in two days
(d) next week
4. What is Catherine Barkley's profession?
(b) telephone operator
(d) Red Cross worker
5. During Frederic's discussion with the priest regarding love, Frederic states that:
(a) always comits fully to love
(b) he does not love much
(c) falls in love easily
(d) does not understand love
Short Answer Questions
1. Which statement describes Frederic's feelings when he realizes he can not see Catherine that evening?
2. In the hotel, Catherine and Frederic:
3. What rank does Frederic Henry hold?
4. Which adjective best describes the goodbye between Frederic and Catherine?
5. While in the hospital in Milan, Frederic and Catherine's relationship is secretly able to grow due to:
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)