|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Catherine and Frederic first enter the hotel, Catherine feels:
2. Frederic sends out a porter to:
(a) change his train ticket
(b) save him a seat on a train
(c) send a note to Catherine
(d) purchase a gun for him
3. What rank does Frederic Henry hold?
4. What is Catherine Barkley's profession?
(a) Red Cross worker
(b) telephone operator
5. Which statement best describes Frederic's attitude toward the war at this point in Chapter 9?
(a) Both A and B
(b) The war needs to end at any cost.
(c) The war would not truly be over if one side surrendered.
(d) Defeat is worse than the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frederic is keeping this object hidden beneath his bed:
2. Catherine's continuous questions to Frederic about love and his past relationships indicate that she is:
3. Why does the barber threaten Frederic?
4. Before Frederic leaves for the battlefield, Catherine insists that:
5. The first horse on which Catherine and Frederic bet:
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)