|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, Frederic performs this task as part of his duty:
(a) rotate the ambulance tires
(b) distribute ammunition to infantrymen
(c) stock the ambulance with medical supplies
(d) inspect the trenches
2. This is a trait of Frederic's friend, Rinaldi:
(a) All of the above
3. Which adjective best describes the goodbye between Frederic and Catherine?
4. What is odd about Frederic and Catherine's discussion in the hotel?
(a) The couple only discuss the politics of the war.
(b) Frederic wants to talk about Catherine's pregnancy, but she does not want to.
(c) Catherine wants to talk about her pregnancy, but Frederic refuses.
(d) Both Catherine and Frederic openly discuss the pregnancy.
5. Catherine is popular with the other nurses because she:
(a) fills out all the paperwork
(b) handles all the complaints
(c) empties all the bed pans
(d) works all the night shifts
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the barber threaten Frederic?
2. In Chapter 19, Catherine says she is afraid of ________.
3. The priest wishes to be back home in:
4. The major claims this is the religion of all thinking men:
5. This statement best describes Catherine's feelings in Chapter 5:
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)