|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This adjective best describes the men in Frederic Henry's unit:
2. This character informs Frederic that Catherine can not come down to see him when he tries to visit her at the hospital.
(c) the head nurse
(d) a porter
3. At the close of Chapter 14, it is clear that Frederic's true feelings for Catherine:
(a) have strengthened
(b) have stayed the same
(c) still remain bottled up
(d) have withered away
4. Frederic is informed that this person has also been reassigned to Milan:
(a) the priest
5. This is a trait of Frederic's friend, Rinaldi:
(d) All of the above
Short Answer Questions
1. On the train, Frederic ends up sleeping:
2. Why does the barber threaten Frederic?
3. These adjectives best describe the atmosphere between Catherine and Frederic.
4. This is Frederic Henry's occupation:
5. Catherine is popular with the other nurses because she:
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)