|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is __________ when Frederic and Catherine part at the train station.
2. The major claims this is the religion of all thinking men:
3. Catherine gives Frederic ______________ before he leaves on his new orders.
(a) a picture of herself
(b) a silver locket
(c) her Saint Anthony necklace
(d) her lace hankerchief
4. This is a trait of Frederic's friend, Rinaldi:
(c) All of the above
5. This statement best describes Catherine's feelings in Chapter 5:
(a) She is unsure of how she feels about Henry.
(b) She is in love with Henry.
(c) She dislikes Henry.
(d) She is in love with Rinaldi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What endearing term does Frederic use to refer to the baby?
2. Why does the barber threaten Frederic?
3. What does Frederic do until the spring?
4. In Chapter 16, Catherine is fearful of:
5. The continuous discussions of love in the book so far seems to indicate that:
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)