|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The major claims this is the religion of all thinking men:
2. This soldier dies after the blast in the dugout:
3. The tension is Chapter 23 is caused by:
(a) the reality that Frederic is leaving for battle and may not return
(b) the couple's wish to meet each other's families
(c) the couple being afraid of being seen at the hotel
(d) Catherine's reassignment to another hospital
4. This statement best describes Catherine's feelings in Chapter 5:
(a) She is in love with Rinaldi.
(b) She is in love with Henry.
(c) She is unsure of how she feels about Henry.
(d) She dislikes Henry.
5. The head nurse, the superintendent, for the hospital is:
(a) Miss Barkley
(b) Miss Van Campen
(c) Mrs. Walker
(d) Miss Ferguson
Short Answer Questions
1. From Catherine's comments in Chapter 6, the reader can determine that she realizes that love is _______.
2. This character takes the more practical approach to marriage in Chapter 18.
3. In Chapter 19, Frederic is spending his days ________________.
4. Of which of the following is the priest tired?
5. When Frederic is drunk, Rinaldi brings him _______________ to chew on in order to help sober him up.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)