|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 21 | Book 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Frederic is drunk, Rinaldi brings him _______________ to chew on in order to help sober him up.
(c) coffee beans
2. In Chapter 5, Frederic performs this task as part of his duty:
(a) rotate the ambulance tires
(b) inspect the trenches
(c) stock the ambulance with medical supplies
(d) distribute ammunition to infantrymen
3. The major claims this is the religion of all thinking men:
4. At the medical facility, Frederic is diagnosed with many superficial wounds, as well as significant wounds to his:
(a) left knee and foot
(b) right knee and foot
(d) right shoulder
5. Which statement best describes the relationship between Frederic and Rinaldi in Chapter 10?
(a) They are rivals for Catherine's affections.
(b) They have a deeply rooted friendship.
(c) They are fair acquaintences.
(d) They do not really know each other that well.
Short Answer Questions
1. This is a trait of Frederic's friend, Rinaldi:
2. At the close of Chapter 14, it is clear that Frederic's true feelings for Catherine:
3. The situation at the race track exemplifies that Catherine and Frederic:
4. Frederic is informed that this person has also been reassigned to Milan:
5. In Chapter 6, Frederic is a little fearful that Catherine is __________.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)