|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 21 | Book 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine reveals to Frederic in Chapter 21 that she is. . .
(d) going home.
2. These adjectives best describe the atmosphere between Catherine and Frederic.
(a) tense and melancholy
(b) tense and awkward
(c) tense and humorous
(d) light and humorous
3. How does Rinaldi speak of Catherine when Frederic asks if Rinaldi has seen her?
(a) He says he has not seen her.
(b) He speaks unenthusiastically of her.
(c) He speaks lovingly of her.
(d) He speaks rudely of her.
4. This character informs Frederic that Catherine can not come down to see him when he tries to visit her at the hospital.
(a) the head nurse
(b) a porter
5. By the beginning of Chapter 14, the nurse with which Frederic seems to get along best with at the Milan hospital is:
(a) Miss Gage
(b) Mrs. Walker
(c) Miss Ferguson
(d) Miss Van Campen
Short Answer Questions
1. During Frederic's discussion with the priest regarding love, Frederic states that:
2. Why is Catherine angry with Frederic in Chapter 6?
3. What is the time setting of this story?
4. What is Catherine Barkley's profession?
5. This character provides the tips on the horse races:
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)