|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 21 | Book 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The situation at the race track exemplifies that Catherine and Frederic:
(a) are not often seen in public together
(b) are often seen in public together
(c) do not want to be alone together
(d) want to spend time with their friends at the races
2. In Chapter 4, Miss Barkley reveals that she has lost her _________ in the war.
3. Frederic is keeping this object hidden beneath his bed:
(d) a hankercheif from Catherine
4. At the medical facility, Frederic is diagnosed with many superficial wounds, as well as significant wounds to his:
(a) right shoulder
(b) right knee and foot
(d) left knee and foot
5. This character provides the tips on the horse races:
(a) Mr. Myers
(b) Helen Ferguson
(c) Mrs. Myers
(d) Crowell Rodgers
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Frederic is a little fearful that Catherine is __________.
2. Frederic's opinion of his treatment when he first arrives at the Milan hospital is:
3. In Chapter 16, Catherine is fearful of:
4. The head nurse, the superintendent, for the hospital is:
5. __________ warns Frederic and Catherine that people are growing suspicious of the couple.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)