|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 21 | Book 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, Frederic comes down with ________.
(a) small pox
2. This is a trait of Frederic's friend, Rinaldi:
(d) All of the above
3. The major claims this is the religion of all thinking men:
4. When Frederic is drunk, Rinaldi brings him _______________ to chew on in order to help sober him up.
(d) coffee beans
5. The head nurse, the superintendent, for the hospital is:
(a) Miss Van Campen
(b) Miss Barkley
(c) Miss Ferguson
(d) Mrs. Walker
Short Answer Questions
1. By the beginning of Chapter 14, the nurse with which Frederic seems to get along best with at the Milan hospital is:
2. Before Frederic leaves for the battlefield, Catherine insists that:
3. Catherine reveals to Frederic in Chapter 21 that she is. . .
4. Afraid of being discovered, Frederic and Catherine make a pact to:
5. This soldier dies after the blast in the dugout:
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)