|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 21 | Book 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The priest wishes to be back home in:
2. Catherine reveals to Frederic in Chapter 21 that she is. . .
(c) going home.
3. Why does the barber threaten Frederic?
(a) Frederic refuses to pay him.
(b) He mistakenly believes Frederic is an Austrian officer.
(c) He is insane.
(d) He dislikes Americans.
4. Frederic is informed that this person has also been reassigned to Milan:
(b) the priest
5. While in the hospital in Milan, Frederic and Catherine's relationship is secretly able to grow due to:
(a) Catherine's tending to Frederic
(b) the pressure of war
(c) Frederic's quick recovery
(d) their friends
Short Answer Questions
1. This statement describes Frederic's outlook on Italian life:
2. During Frederic's discussion with the priest regarding love, Frederic states that:
3. Of which of the following is the priest tired?
4. The first horse on which Catherine and Frederic bet:
5. This character takes the more practical approach to marriage in Chapter 18.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)