|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 21 | Book 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frederic is keeping this object hidden beneath his bed:
(b) a hankercheif from Catherine
2. Catherine's continuous questions to Frederic about love and his past relationships indicate that she is:
(a) insecure about the relationship
(c) confident in their love
(d) indecisive as to whether or not to continue this relationship
3. Which statement describes Frederic's feelings when he realizes he can not see Catherine that evening?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He does not care.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is sad and lonely.
4. During Frederic's discussion with the priest regarding love, Frederic states that:
(a) he does not love much
(b) always comits fully to love
(c) falls in love easily
(d) does not understand love
5. This character takes the more practical approach to marriage in Chapter 18.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ warns Frederic and Catherine that people are growing suspicious of the couple.
2. This is a trait of Frederic's friend, Rinaldi:
3. This statement best describes Catherine's feelings in Chapter 5:
4. Afraid of being discovered, Frederic and Catherine make a pact to:
5. Which of the following men does not meet up with Frederic in Chapter 19?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)