|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 13 | Book 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Frederic's discussion with the priest regarding love, Frederic states that:
(a) always comits fully to love
(b) falls in love easily
(c) he does not love much
(d) does not understand love
2. Frederic is informed that this person has also been reassigned to Milan:
(b) the priest
3. Frederic is keeping this object hidden beneath his bed:
(b) a hankercheif from Catherine
4. The continuous discussions of love in the book so far seems to indicate that:
(a) Love hurts everyone in the end.
(b) Love is a part of life.
(c) Catherine and Frederic will share a great love.
(d) Love benefits everyone.
5. The head nurse, the superintendent, for the hospital is:
(a) Miss Van Campen
(b) Miss Ferguson
(c) Miss Barkley
(d) Mrs. Walker
Short Answer Questions
1. What rank does Frederic Henry hold?
2. This statement best describes Rinaldi's reaction to Frederic spending time with Catherine.
3. This epidemic killed 7,000 soldiers over the past winter.
4. What is the time setting of this story?
5. Frederic is informed that an attack will take place:
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)