|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 13 | Book 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The major claims this is the religion of all thinking men:
2. What is the time setting of this story?
(a) Summer of 1916
(b) Spring of 1917
(c) Fall of 1916
(d) Spring of 1916
3. At the medical facility, Frederic is diagnosed with many superficial wounds, as well as significant wounds to his:
(a) right knee and foot
(b) right shoulder
(d) left knee and foot
4. In Chapter 4, Miss Barkley reveals that she has lost her _________ in the war.
5. What does Frederic do until the spring?
(a) Works as an ambulance driver
(b) Visits his home
(c) Goes on leave
(d) Is in the hospital
Short Answer Questions
1. What rank does Frederic Henry hold?
2. Frederic is informed that this person has also been reassigned to Milan:
3. This is a trait of Frederic's friend, Rinaldi:
4. Which statement describes Frederic's feelings when he realizes he can not see Catherine that evening?
5. How does Rinaldi speak of Catherine when Frederic asks if Rinaldi has seen her?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)