|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 13 | Book 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Frederic is a little fearful that Catherine is __________.
(c) in love with him
2. This statement best describes Catherine's feelings in Chapter 5:
(a) She is in love with Rinaldi.
(b) She dislikes Henry.
(c) She is unsure of how she feels about Henry.
(d) She is in love with Henry.
3. This character informs Frederic that Catherine can not come down to see him when he tries to visit her at the hospital.
(a) the head nurse
(b) a porter
4. In Chapter 4, Miss Barkley reveals that she has lost her _________ in the war.
5. What does Frederic do until the spring?
(a) Works as an ambulance driver
(b) Is in the hospital
(c) Visits his home
(d) Goes on leave
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time setting of this story?
2. At the close of Chapter 14, it is clear that Frederic's true feelings for Catherine:
3. Frederic is keeping this object hidden beneath his bed:
4. How does Rinaldi speak of Catherine when Frederic asks if Rinaldi has seen her?
5. Why does the barber threaten Frederic?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)