|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 13 | Book 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The major claims this is the religion of all thinking men:
2. Which statement describes Frederic's feelings when he realizes he can not see Catherine that evening?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is sad and lonely.
(c) He does not care.
(d) He is relieved.
3. Before Frederic leaves for the battlefield, Catherine insists that:
(a) He forget about her.
(b) He promises to write to her.
(c) He marry her.
(d) He not say goodbye to her.
4. Of which of the following is the priest tired?
(a) All of the above
(b) being disrespected
(c) the war
(d) being away from home
5. Frederic is keeping this object hidden beneath his bed:
(c) a hankercheif from Catherine
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Catherine Barkley's profession?
2. This epidemic killed 7,000 soldiers over the past winter.
3. Frederic's opinion of his treatment when he first arrives at the Milan hospital is:
4. The head nurse, the superintendent, for the hospital is:
5. What rank does Frederic Henry hold?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)